GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which one should i get ssx or timespliters."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/12/00 at 19:35
Regular
I know i want Teken Tag Tournament but i still got to get another. Please help me decide. It would be

Timespliters

or

SSX
Wed 06/12/00 at 17:11
I own DOA2 on DC and I doubt it is as good as TTT, since it isn't as good as Soul Calibur gameplay-wise. The game's great in many other ways though, as I'm sure you know. And no, I'm not only talking about the female characters' assets, it really is a good game! You should probably play it before buying it. Or buy from EB, return it having tested it, then buy from here.
Mon 04/12/00 at 21:33
"High polygon count"
Actually, even if you love Tekken, there is sense in that.

I have Tekken Tag, and it is a great game - IMHO.

But I also want DoA2, which is out later this month.

It might be worth your while waiting for that and comparing the two...
Mon 04/12/00 at 20:49
Regular
Or how about you get SSX and Timesplitters and ditch Tekken instead...
Mon 04/12/00 at 20:42
"High polygon count"
I've got both, and they're both great. But I'd have to agree, if you must choose one, choose SSX.
Mon 04/12/00 at 19:49
I bought both SSX and Timesplitters with my PS2. I've played SSX much more - it really is a masterpiece!
Mon 04/12/00 at 19:35
I know i want Teken Tag Tournament but i still got to get another. Please help me decide. It would be

Timespliters

or

SSX

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.