GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-order my wii."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/09/06 at 21:00
Regular
Best place? I'm looking for some where I don't need to pay by direct debit or credit card.
Mon 18/09/06 at 21:00
Regular
Best place? I'm looking for some where I don't need to pay by direct debit or credit card.
Tue 19/09/06 at 09:14
"possibly impossible"
As far as I know, only Play is properly Pre-ordering at the time of writing.

Game is taking names and phoning people when the pre-orders start and Amazon only lets you pre-order games. It's all because Nintendo haven't given them all the details yet.

Incidentally, the Game staff are all going to a special event run by Nintendo next month to play the Wii.
Tue 19/09/06 at 11:25
Regular
If I pre-order off Play, will the money be taken straight from my account or will it be taken when I recieve the console?
Tue 19/09/06 at 13:46
"possibly impossible"
Not sure. I would have thought they'd wait.

I'll get mine in Game. They don't need the money, just a small deposit.
Tue 19/09/06 at 13:49
Regular
Does the deposit go to the cost of the console?
Wed 20/09/06 at 12:04
"possibly impossible"
Yes.

And they usually give you some sort of nice DVD and a box of stuff about the console when you Pre-order.
Sun 15/10/06 at 19:39
Regular
Just pre-ordered off HMV.co.uk, i'm not sure how smart a move that was. I figure since i've pre-ordered semi-early and HMV is not the first place people go for preordes, I reckon I have a good chance of getting one on release day. :)

[S]Please don't shatter my dreams[/B]
Mon 16/10/06 at 10:10
"possibly impossible"
Well, I guess it's better in one way, as if you pre-order in store you still need to be there early enough to pick it up (usually a first-come-first-served basis). I worry that the call will come to send me to India in November, meaning I'll be there during the launch (in which case my wife will have to go to town as early as possible that day!)
Mon 16/10/06 at 16:33
Regular
Hehehe, sorry mate but I pre-ordered mine off the website meaningit will be delivered to me. :D
Tue 17/10/06 at 08:52
"possibly impossible"
If you're lucky... :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.