GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Peeping Tom"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 13:57
Regular
Peeping Tom are a pop band fronted by The Supremo of vocals:Mike Patton (if you don't know who this character is, then SHAME ON YOU! See:Faith No More, Tomahawk, Mr.Bungle, Fantomas, Lovage etc.)
I think their album is due out at the end of the year.
It will be produced with Dan "The Automator", of Gorrilaz fame.

Thats about all I know. So basically, I want you guys to tell me what you know(if anything?) about Peeping Tom.
Perhaps where to find those illustrious demos?
ANYTHING!?

I am starved of all information!!!
Ahem.
Mon 21/10/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Patton already worked with Dan the Automater on an album called
> Lovage, they did a few tracks together. Unfortunately, so did Damon
> Albarn. If the cockerny pop midget stays well clear, it should be
> worth a blast.

If you care to notice, I did mention Lovage in the original post.
Albarn only featured on ONE track(lovage- love that lovage baby), and he only spoke during the track, he didn't sing(thank God)
Apart from that, the album rocked(and still does, infact)
Mon 21/10/02 at 14:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Patton already worked with Dan the Automater on an album called Lovage, they did a few tracks together. Unfortunately, so did Damon Albarn. If the cockerny pop midget stays well clear, it should be worth a blast.
Mon 21/10/02 at 13:57
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Peeping Tom are a pop band fronted by The Supremo of vocals:Mike Patton (if you don't know who this character is, then SHAME ON YOU! See:Faith No More, Tomahawk, Mr.Bungle, Fantomas, Lovage etc.)
I think their album is due out at the end of the year.
It will be produced with Dan "The Automator", of Gorrilaz fame.

Thats about all I know. So basically, I want you guys to tell me what you know(if anything?) about Peeping Tom.
Perhaps where to find those illustrious demos?
ANYTHING!?

I am starved of all information!!!
Ahem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.