GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hopkins, stop it."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 11:47
Regular
Taken from a couple of other movie sites concerning a 4th Hannibal Lecter movie.
NO. Red Dragon was bad, Hannibal was worse.
Just stop it, who wants to see a fat 60+ Welshman whispering like a big gay HAL 900?

"It seems that 64-year actor Anthony Hopkins wrote a script which would finish up the character once and for all by having Clarice Starling shoot him to death in the final scenes: "I did write a screenplay of my own, just as an exercise, that would follow Hannibal, I showed it to Dino and to my agent and the studio. It's about Hannibal actually out there, after Hannibal. The final denouement. Clarice is having a nervous breakdown and living in San Francisco. Then the nightmares start. She sees him on street corners, and he vanishes in the crowd. Then one night she wakes up in her bedroom and she's handcuffed to her bed, and he's in the corner smoking a cigar, and he says, 'Hello, Clarice...".
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:34
Regular
"not dead"
After this he's making the prequel, in which 70yr old Hopkins plays a teenage Lecter, making his first kill.

It's amazing what they can do with make up these days.
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:32
Regular
:0D
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:27
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The forth film is going to be about how Hannibal is caught by the FBI and is treated with female hormones to passify his aggressive tendancies. However the treatment goes wrong and Hannibal develops a womb: soon he is pregnant with Starlings child after a congigal visit.

I believe the film's tagline is going to be "This time he's eating for two".
Mon 21/10/02 at 14:51
Regular
Everybody amuses me in their own little way. Even me.
Mon 21/10/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Heh, believe it or not, I only realised the error of that quote just now.
Probably due to lack of sleep and excessive college work.
Glad I could amuse you in my own little way......
Mon 21/10/02 at 13:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The series is on the verge of turning crap. Leave it now and it'll be remembered as a successful one. Make Hannibal 2 and turn it into a laughing stock. Your choice, fat boy.
Mon 21/10/02 at 13:35
Regular
"A forth movie would probably ruin the trilogy."

*adds to 'favourite quotes of all time'*
Mon 21/10/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
A forth movie would probably ruin the trilogy.
Which, for the last time, is actually quite good!(that includes Red Dragon and Hannibal!)
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
"...I'm bored of eating people lets have a shag "
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Taken from a couple of other movie sites concerning a 4th Hannibal Lecter movie.
NO. Red Dragon was bad, Hannibal was worse.
Just stop it, who wants to see a fat 60+ Welshman whispering like a big gay HAL 900?

"It seems that 64-year actor Anthony Hopkins wrote a script which would finish up the character once and for all by having Clarice Starling shoot him to death in the final scenes: "I did write a screenplay of my own, just as an exercise, that would follow Hannibal, I showed it to Dino and to my agent and the studio. It's about Hannibal actually out there, after Hannibal. The final denouement. Clarice is having a nervous breakdown and living in San Francisco. Then the nightmares start. She sees him on street corners, and he vanishes in the crowd. Then one night she wakes up in her bedroom and she's handcuffed to her bed, and he's in the corner smoking a cigar, and he says, 'Hello, Clarice...".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.