GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"09:37 on Thursday - Move away from the road..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/10/02 at 17:20
Regular
Stay off of the road at 09:37 on Thursday 'cos Phil's got his driving test!

Last two lessons I have had I drove perfectly, the manouvers were good and I only made a few mistakes which wouldn't have failed me, I may have picked a few minors though...

Still though, with me it will be the luck of the day. I sometimes drive perfectly and other times I can make some stupid mistakes but I should pass first time as I have perfected it all now.

Just as long as it stops bloody raining I might have a chance of passing a good test, I had another lesson today and it just rained the whole time, I hated it!

Still, I can't wait...

:c)
Wed 16/10/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Found my theory test certificate...

All ready...

Nice to know that loads of you have wished me such good luck...

Going to bed now, urgent beauty sleep needed...
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
and one major fails you instantly...

I've lost my Test Certificate!

Crap...

This isn't good, i cant go without it!
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Good luck mate. You get about 16 minors before you fail so i think its safe to say you will pass.
Tue 15/10/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm gonna be the best driver everrrrr
Tue 15/10/02 at 20:10
If you see someone wearing padding and standing in the way of your car............thats me.

(:)
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:22
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
Good luck phi11ip with you're driving test.

*gets ready to hide*
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Stay off of the road at 09:37 on Thursday 'cos Phil's got his driving test!

Last two lessons I have had I drove perfectly, the manouvers were good and I only made a few mistakes which wouldn't have failed me, I may have picked a few minors though...

Still though, with me it will be the luck of the day. I sometimes drive perfectly and other times I can make some stupid mistakes but I should pass first time as I have perfected it all now.

Just as long as it stops bloody raining I might have a chance of passing a good test, I had another lesson today and it just rained the whole time, I hated it!

Still, I can't wait...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.