GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new WWE racing game, yes u read that right"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/10/02 at 11:51
Regular
wwe crush hour - http://www.gamecube-uk.com/games/game.php?id=107
Wed 16/10/02 at 23:25
Regular
I'll grant you that The Sims (never got into Sim City) is entertaining for the first week, but afterwards the novelty and fun factor just disappears and you're left with a game with no replay value. And the expansion packs were the worst I've ever seen. I mean, have you ever come across a more obvious and pathetic way of cashing in?

EA exploit their customers with generally half-arsed games, and that's why I hate them.
Mon 14/10/02 at 20:26
"+ suspicious minds"
ley me rephraise that. EA suck at producing Licensensed games. the sims and sim city are decent games, but anything endorsed is going to be crap. they just play on the well known cartoon or whatever, shift a few thousend games to little kids, and reap the profit margin from cheap developement.
Mon 14/10/02 at 20:12
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> EA only suck at console games.
> They are great Producers. They produced Shogun, MOH:AA and Black and
> White to name just a few.

Black & White is crap, and MOH isn't up to much cop either.
Mon 14/10/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Festivus!"
That sucks! Why would anybody want to buy a game about wrestlers racing? Better have a good multiplayer or it will sell millions and be hated.

Oh and Untitled, please try and add a bitmore to your posts!
Mon 14/10/02 at 19:30
Regular
EA really do suck, don't they? All of their games get extremely boring after a week at the most, and then they just try to cash in on them.

Look at The Sims for example.
Mon 14/10/02 at 18:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
EA only suck at console games.
They are great Producers. They produced Shogun, MOH:AA and Black and White to name just a few.
Mon 14/10/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
It wont be made by EA as THQ have the WWE license - I still expect it to suck though!
Mon 14/10/02 at 16:25
"+ suspicious minds"
i knew about this months ago, from NOM. Am I right in thinking it is dedicated to the british bulldog? probably not, but i fully expect the game to be sh*te. epescially if it's made by EA. they suck!
Mon 14/10/02 at 14:52
"Uzi Lover"
Is that all it's gonna last?

A hour?
Mon 14/10/02 at 13:59
Regular
"aliens exist"
yay more wreslting excitment

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.