GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMES YOU LOVE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/00 at 22:35
Regular
We have all came accross a game in our lifes that has been in our dreams, spending the whole weekend on one level and forgetting what day it is.

So what game have you been addicted to in the past, some of mine were WARCRAFT 2 I got it on Saturday and played it to the early hours of Sunday and Monday morning. Also some other cases of this for me were Indiana Jones + Infernal Machine and of course Rollercoaster Tycoon which I spent ages doing about 3 months of my life.

When I think about it I guess that was not that healthy and I am sure I forgot to do homework during those weekends. So what games have you spent a whole weeked playing?
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We have all came accross a game in our lifes that has been in our dreams, spending the whole weekend on one level and forgetting what day it is.

So what game have you been addicted to in the past, some of mine were WARCRAFT 2 I got it on Saturday and played it to the early hours of Sunday and Monday morning. Also some other cases of this for me were Indiana Jones + Infernal Machine and of course Rollercoaster Tycoon which I spent ages doing about 3 months of my life.

When I think about it I guess that was not that healthy and I am sure I forgot to do homework during those weekends. So what games have you spent a whole weeked playing?
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Warcraft 2 is not ment to be in CAPS I pressed it by accident.

:)
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:55
An game I was obcessed with? Oh thats an easy one. I have completed Zelda:Link to the Past so many times on the SNES I have lost count. I was so desperate to get a perfect score, it took me 8 hours straight and I didnt die and I did manage to collect everything, but I managed to play the entire game without dying from start to finish in one sitting.
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Final Fantasy VIII. 3 months on and off to complete. 5 weeks solid to complete once you know what you are doing. A lifetime to get everything there is in the game, and still going for it.
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:02
Regular
"smile, it's free"
A game I played to death...Super Mario 64. Completed it (120 stars) in one week (yes I did turn up to school) I would've done it faster but I had to go 50/50 time sharing on the N64 with my bro.
Hah! I did it 2 hours before him!
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
Sensible World of Soccer on my Amiga 500+. I use to sit up all night long and finish season after season getting promotion with lower league clubs and getting them into cup finals then eventually europe. This was one addictive game which was always the one I would go back to time and time again, and still occasionaly play.
Fri 01/12/00 at 00:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, games that have robbed me of hours of my life to unhealthy levels..........

Secret Of Mana
Suikoden
Legend Of Zelda (SNES)
Metal Gear Solid
Castlevania (NES)
Soul Calibur
StreetFighter 2 (SNES)
Doom (PSX)
Command and Conquer (PSX)
Age Of Empires 2

MSR is sapping hours of my life too at the moment and of course theres Shenmue :-)

Marble Madness stole hours of my young life........But that was more trying to destroy it rather than play it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.