GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Game - What Would It Be?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 17:36
Regular
If you were a profesional games designer and had an unlimited budget, then what would the perfect game you design be.
Please include factors such as : storyline, characters, weapons, gameplay features, vehicles and anything else you want to include,

Mines would be :

An FPS/RPG/driving which has you killing other people and boobytrapping your rival's car ahead of tomorrows race. Winning races gets youi more cash which you can use to buy better cars, better boobytraps and bigger weapons, but beware if you get a broken arm, or half blinded when trying to fight your rival then you're going down in the next race.
What d'ya think
Tue 12/11/02 at 21:20
Regular
My ideal game.

Would be one which you could do basically anything you wished.

So basically The Sims, but in third person. You would live in a busy city somewhere made up. But everyday you would get a task from a 'god like' person. The god person would tell you things like. " I want you to go and save a life before 2pm today" or "I want you to get a partner before next week" or if you choose a bad setting. he would say stuff like "I want you to kill the president on his trip to the city" or "I want you to bomb the bank".

For completing these challenges you would get rewards, cash or material.

You could also do things like goto the gym and play sports. You could get a job, or earn a drivers licence.

I think that this game would be a good idea. Though it would never be able to happen. Also you might aswell just go and do these things in real life and get some exercise. lol.

thats my idea. The games called. "Life"
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:48
Regular
you are, the traitor... I'll try and post it tonight, I found it again.
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Im the cute anime character with big shoes arent I.... I always am
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
there is no star. just lots of people
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I want to see the spoof tho. I want to be the star!
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:28
Regular
I thought it was rubbish, and forgot to finish typing it, plus, I forgot the character list, I'll pick new people though.
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Did u actually do this spoof? I never read it, if you did what it called? Ill look for it in the past posts
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
It'll be there only game genre they would be good at too ;)
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Thanks for the mention, there, madmunn.
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:22
Regular
grief stricken

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.