GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony UK's pre-order system... not such a bad idea after all!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/00 at 10:52
Regular
Check out the video clip here...

http://www.dailyradar.co.uk/news/game_news_1387.html

...and I think you'll agree that the pre-order system was one of the most sensible things Sony UK have ever done!

Wook.
Thu 30/11/00 at 14:43
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
playing your PS2 i mean
Thu 30/11/00 at 14:06
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
keiran...havnt you got smething else to be doing mate
Thu 30/11/00 at 14:05
Have you seen the reports of riots in France?

Even though they messed me about a bit, i am really glad they did the pre-order system.

Especially glad now that i have my PS2!
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:30
Well yeah, I begrudgingly agree that you are right Babylonian.

But hopefully next time they will make it a little less drawn out.

1) I think it should have been. You fill in your pre-order form.

2) You get confirmation from Sony that they have it and giving an approximate date (to within a week) of when you will receive your final letter.

3) You get a letter confirming when it will be available to collect.

Next time I will make sure I 1) dont give them my email address and 2) dont have to move house in the middle of the whole process.

I had some hassle with my last letter as it went to my old address (even though I warned Sony weeks before and reminded them several times).

OH well, none of it matters now as I have my PS2, I love it and I will forgive them anything for producing such a great machine.
Thu 30/11/00 at 10:52
"High polygon count"
Check out the video clip here...

http://www.dailyradar.co.uk/news/game_news_1387.html

...and I think you'll agree that the pre-order system was one of the most sensible things Sony UK have ever done!

Wook.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.