GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Zealand finnaly gets PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/00 at 10:03
Regular
I got one i got one they even gave us the UK demo disk with yabasic on it. i went to the shop at 5;30am and there were alredy people that had been there from 3am and the shop opened at 9am. some of us new the manager of the shop so we were giving her heaps to try to get her to open early but she woulnt, but she did make us a coffie each while we waited. I must say it was worth it. Hsa anyone tried Metal Gear Solid it looks so much better with the smooth mode on!
you guys in the UK were lucky though we only had 5 titles on release day but more are due buy next week. anyway Keep On Gaming People and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wookiee Monster
Thu 30/11/00 at 14:11
"High polygon count"
>New Zealand
> was the first place to see the sun on mainland for the new
> millenium by 4 1/2 seconds

No you weren't - but you will be! The new millennium isn't here yet!

http://www.greenwich2001.com/
Thu 30/11/00 at 13:55
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
dont you need electricity first.......only jokin
Thu 30/11/00 at 12:16
The games avaliable here are--Teken Tag, Fantavision, Ridge Racer v, EA Sports FIFA 2000 and EA sports Ice Hockey 2000. I got RR5 but i am going to swap it next week with something like Kessen or Time Splitters (if anyone has played them what are the like ive seen video tape of TS but not Kessen) there is supposed to be at least 7 more available next week. We had to buy bundle packages and you had to take one of the games out at the moment. A friend of mine brougt a PS2 for his son and the dopy sod at the shop gave them an extra controler for free.
By the way when it was 9am this morning when the shop finnaly opened it was 8pm yesterday your time we are 13 hours ahead of the UK and just 10mins. drive from were i live in Napier New Zealand was the first place to see the sun on mainland for the new millenium by 4 1/2 seconds
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:24
What games did you get??

What were the release games available??
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:08
All i need now is to con my friend at one of the shops to let me have the 4 1/2 foot high cardboard version of the PS2 to sit in the corner of my lounge that would look the part i think
Thu 30/11/00 at 10:16
"High polygon count"
Okay, okay... I'm going...

;-)
Thu 30/11/00 at 10:03
I got one i got one they even gave us the UK demo disk with yabasic on it. i went to the shop at 5;30am and there were alredy people that had been there from 3am and the shop opened at 9am. some of us new the manager of the shop so we were giving her heaps to try to get her to open early but she woulnt, but she did make us a coffie each while we waited. I must say it was worth it. Hsa anyone tried Metal Gear Solid it looks so much better with the smooth mode on!
you guys in the UK were lucky though we only had 5 titles on release day but more are due buy next week. anyway Keep On Gaming People and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wookiee Monster

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.