GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone have one of these?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/10/05 at 22:45
"High polygon count"
[URL]http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=51512[/URL]

And are they any good?
Thu 03/11/05 at 16:37
Regular
"-_-"
Is that jsut so the ps2 can connect to the internet?
Wouldnt it be smarter to release an 802.11g version instead?
why am i bothered?
Thu 03/11/05 at 13:02
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> I don't have that one, but I have a Belkin version

If i remember correctly you linked me to that one and I bought it.

Its wicked :)
Fri 28/10/05 at 09:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
That price seems very reasonable if it is any good.
Fri 28/10/05 at 07:39
Regular
I don't have that one, but I have a Belkin version (used to have a Netgear one too).

They're excellent, you rarely even notice you're connected wirelessly. Obviously there's an increased risk of disconnection, but only when a serious lag spike occurs.

In the year+ I've used wireless bridges, I've only disconnected twice. In fact, since I got my own place, everything I use is wireless, since the modem has to be jacked in downstairs. Even my main PC connects wirelessly, and I use that to play WoW all the time :)
Fri 28/10/05 at 00:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Considered getting one before but they were too expensive. That seems a decent price though.
Would also like to know if anyone has one and what they think of it.
Thu 27/10/05 at 22:45
"High polygon count"
[URL]http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=51512[/URL]

And are they any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.