GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pointless story"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 18:36
Regular
HERE IS MY POINTLESS STORY:)

Rand Mcnally

What is Rand Mcnally I hear you ask, well Rand Mcnally is a place hidden from maps and atlases you wont find it by radar either because it is a place in a small boys imagination… or at least it was, exactly what it is now I don’t know, I don’t know where it is either or even where the small boy is now but here is the story of exactly what happened to that little boy called Billy smith…

Billy used to go to Rand Mcnally a lot and the first time he found it was just after his 8th birthday. The small chair creaked as Billy clambered onto it he had been up all day running around his back garden playing football so he lay his head down on the desk staring at a small ant scuttling across the desk when slowly the ant began to spin around him and the sky started to go red, Billy closed his eyes thinking that it would go away ,Billy was wrong. When he opened his eyes he was in a strange place (he would soon come to find the place he was in was Rand Mcnally) the sky was still red but now the clouds where black! Apart from that all seemed normal until he heard a scream and a man ran down the road then when Billy looked closer he realised that the man wasn’t running in any normal way he way running on his hands and even more surprising was when he saw a large hamburger about 10ft tall rolled on behind him slowly gaining on the small man when the hamburger caught up with the man it somehow ‘jumped’ forwards and opened in the middle to catch the man in-between the two halves of the bun Billy heard a screaming and realised that the man was being eaten by the burger! suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and a voice said
"come on son, you don’t want to see that", Billy turned to see a man of about 40 standing behind him so they walked off together to a small house where the man explained all about Rand Mcnally he said
"Rand Mcnally is a place deep in your mind it is like earth but some things are different for example instead of rain here it ‘rains’ pear drops, hails gobstoppers and hamburgers eat people well all but the cheesers who are cheese burgers and protect us and finally the most obvious here we walk on our hands" Billy stared
"but how do I get back mister"
" well first you can call me Jud and to get back just think about being at home"
"O.K" said Billy

So this is how it continued Billy would go and see Jud every so often and get a full bag of pear drops and gob stoppers but one day when Billy was about to leave with a big bag of sweets something different happened…

"bye bye Jud" Billy said
"See ya soon Billy" Jud replied Billy concentrated hard on going home and suddenly disappeared from Rand Mcnally but he didn’t go home.

A search was put out for little Billy but sadly he was never found.
Thu 10/10/02 at 18:36
HERE IS MY POINTLESS STORY:)

Rand Mcnally

What is Rand Mcnally I hear you ask, well Rand Mcnally is a place hidden from maps and atlases you wont find it by radar either because it is a place in a small boys imagination… or at least it was, exactly what it is now I don’t know, I don’t know where it is either or even where the small boy is now but here is the story of exactly what happened to that little boy called Billy smith…

Billy used to go to Rand Mcnally a lot and the first time he found it was just after his 8th birthday. The small chair creaked as Billy clambered onto it he had been up all day running around his back garden playing football so he lay his head down on the desk staring at a small ant scuttling across the desk when slowly the ant began to spin around him and the sky started to go red, Billy closed his eyes thinking that it would go away ,Billy was wrong. When he opened his eyes he was in a strange place (he would soon come to find the place he was in was Rand Mcnally) the sky was still red but now the clouds where black! Apart from that all seemed normal until he heard a scream and a man ran down the road then when Billy looked closer he realised that the man wasn’t running in any normal way he way running on his hands and even more surprising was when he saw a large hamburger about 10ft tall rolled on behind him slowly gaining on the small man when the hamburger caught up with the man it somehow ‘jumped’ forwards and opened in the middle to catch the man in-between the two halves of the bun Billy heard a screaming and realised that the man was being eaten by the burger! suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and a voice said
"come on son, you don’t want to see that", Billy turned to see a man of about 40 standing behind him so they walked off together to a small house where the man explained all about Rand Mcnally he said
"Rand Mcnally is a place deep in your mind it is like earth but some things are different for example instead of rain here it ‘rains’ pear drops, hails gobstoppers and hamburgers eat people well all but the cheesers who are cheese burgers and protect us and finally the most obvious here we walk on our hands" Billy stared
"but how do I get back mister"
" well first you can call me Jud and to get back just think about being at home"
"O.K" said Billy

So this is how it continued Billy would go and see Jud every so often and get a full bag of pear drops and gob stoppers but one day when Billy was about to leave with a big bag of sweets something different happened…

"bye bye Jud" Billy said
"See ya soon Billy" Jud replied Billy concentrated hard on going home and suddenly disappeared from Rand Mcnally but he didn’t go home.

A search was put out for little Billy but sadly he was never found.
Fri 11/10/02 at 20:55
Dis is prawno, and your thing sucks, reply and I'll keep, replyin and like we'll get like loadsa posts and win a game or dvd
Fri 11/10/02 at 21:07
"Uzi Lover"
Replying to post don't get you a game or DVD like. It's got to be best post of the day like to win like the prize like. But urm dis may win, probably not but like it was a good try, ya know?
Wed 23/10/02 at 15:36
this a GAD attempt lol stil thnx pointless eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.