GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have NOM and you don't!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 18:40
Regular
Sorry that I have to annoying but me and others that have subscribed with NOM in the past months got their copy of NOM #122 today. To other subscribers do you get the normal prizes that came with the shop versions or just random stuff from NOM themselves? Even though I didn't get the movie covers of Harry potter 2 (Oh what a loss!) I would still like to get them.
Mon 14/10/02 at 14:05
Regular
"aliens exist"
anubis is right,
Sun 13/10/02 at 23:00
Regular
What's on the G-FORCE one then?
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:46
"The Will of D."
NGC haven't given out a free DVD disc since the second issue after their new make-over. But at least G-Force gives one every month and I'm starting to like that mag a bit better because of it.
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:03
Regular
So what's on the NGC DVD?
Sat 12/10/02 at 15:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
They are Jealous. Oh so very Jealous. Because they can't complete games. You know they review them before completing them.
Sat 12/10/02 at 15:30
Joe Dark wrote:

> Maybe your score didn't get to NOM before printing started.

No i sent it in last month as soon as it was launched stinkin NOM thinking that a 150 combo that give 3 mil is cheating hell i have photos.

I know my score wouldn't have won any way but its just the principle of not been put in.
Sat 12/10/02 at 12:37
Regular
Muska wrote:
> What the hell........
>
> I had 6.5 million and my score wasn't printed!!!!!!!

Maybe your score didn't get to NOM before printing started.
Sat 12/10/02 at 11:51
Regular
"^_^"
I think though that Demo disc could easily be wasted due to only two demo's making it on the thing. But still I want a Demo of Star Fox and of Eternal Darkness, because I hate waiting
Sat 12/10/02 at 10:56
"The Will of D."
Wait till next issue, they never print ones that come in when they're finished publishing.
Sat 12/10/02 at 10:56
Regular
"Unretired"
I always get NGC, I love the magasine... Rarely buy an issue of nom.

But, hopefully if demo disks make it to our shores, nom will be the magasine in which they will come free.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.