GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got turok Evolution yesterday.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 16:43
Regular
its very good.

But does anyone have any idea how many chapters there are in it?

i am currently somewhere in chapter 5 and hope there are at least 10. otherwise ill be finished by tomorrow.

So anyone know?
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:02
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
arg someone muct be able to help! tis annoying me so much. stuck on chapter 5, the excape before reactor blows, can't find war plans. HELP!
Thu 10/10/02 at 11:51
I took Agent Under Fire for the Gamecube after 12 days back to GAME - the assistant just took the disc out, gave it a wipe on his shirt and put it back. I swapped SSX Tricky for it, and I must say, it was a great swap.
Thu 10/10/02 at 10:38
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i really need help on that bit on chapter 5. i am totally stuck,
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
GAME Employee #1: "Hey bob, we've sold 5000 games in the last 12 days"
GAME employee #2: "Strange, it seems that we havnt made any money, and we havnt lost any stock"
GAME employee #1: "Yeah ive noticed that, i cant for the life of me see why!"
GAME employee #3: "Maybe we should get proper jobs"
GAME employee #4: "TO TESCOS, MEN!!"
GAME BOSS #0 : "................ i dont think theyre coming back"
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:31
Regular
when you take turok back (if you do) - swap it for Hitman 2. I reccamend it very highly. Loads of people say its bling aswell. Though i think its a but short, so if you get through it quickly you might be able to to take that back within ten days aswell..... GAME, what a bunch of suckers!!
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:28
Regular
They are pretty strict about the ten days. He has taken it back since and got about a fivers worth of store credit.

Ive heard that all the different versions of turok are very.... different in their own ways, apparetly the gamecube version is alot brighter, and the xbox version has better multi-player. Dunno what the PS2 version has..... a better front cover maybe..
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:13
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
why didn't you take it back? you could just say we don't like it.
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:11
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
up_in_$moke wrote:
> Yeah i would take it back if i was you. The multi-player isnt a
> scratch on halo (thats if you got halo). Once you complete it, then
> its dead.
>
>
> MAke sure your turok DVD is perfect, tight b'stards at GAME try and
> pike you if theres the tiniest mark on the disk.

i got the 'cube version which 0wnz.
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:10
Regular
If youre talking to me, then sorry. Its just GAME really hits a nerve with me. They have very high prices and they claim they have the lowest price gaurenteed, plus the people who work in the store near me just try and make a sale. When i was buying a game for my borther for his birthday, i saw TG stunt daredevils (an absolute awful game, in my opinion) and thought the box looked alright, and on the back they just showed FMV graphics, i asked a bloke at the counter if it was anygood and he says "yeah, thats a blinder of a game mate" or words to that efffect. Only to find 3 days later that i had just wasted 30 of my hard earned pounds on a game that was rubbish. We didnt take it back before ten days because he was being nice and he was saying it was a good game (common decency - he aint gonna say "that gae you bought me for your birthday is crap, im soo inconsiderate, blah blah blah.") so he waited after the 10 days and we never got the chance to return it. If only everyone could be more truthful.

:(
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:04
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
no need to swear.
watch your language

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.