GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo my story"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 16:30
Regular
tell me what you think

I was exhausted! The bed wrapped it’s arms around me, I fell into a deep coma like sleep. My body was dead.
A black sergeant called Mendaz appeared from the Planet Reach.A bright light shocked me ripped through me. He charged like a tiger roaring like a tank . I was playing Halo. He yelled , ” We need your help trooper!”
All of a sudden I woke, cold, shaken and afraid. I sat thinking of the sergeant’s
Words “ Why me ?” I hurried down stairs it was 8 am. The x-box was calling me ; before I knew it I was in the game ; the polygons had grabbed me! I didn’t know what was happening I was afraid. It was petrifying.
I looked around me I had ventured into the world of halo!The world was a ring a very big ring,a humongous ring. There were two sorts of life as all I could see,marines or soldiers ,who were six foot tall black and white,human species. Then there were the convenent . Among them were the hunters they fight with a fuel rod gun and carry an enormous and nearly-impervius metal shield.
I knew what I had to do. I had played this game so many times. The flood were the enemy they were eating everything they could including mankind. I had to destroy them . I thought of home .It was heaven : soft bed,tv,x-box,ps2,food and family .Will I ? Can I ? Why me ? But I know what I’ve got to do there is no choice no if, no but, just got to do it for the thought of mankind.
“ Right Mendaz can you get me an mi5 assult rifle ?”
“ Yes sir right away sir.”
“No on the double marine!”
I turn to another marine, “ You find me some grenades and a pistol or sniper rifle.” I’ m ready now, I want to spill some blood, I want to get the hell out of here! And with that said I rushed in yelling screaming shouting.
All of a sudden I ground to a halt. Inspecting around me all of my comrades had fallen to the ground dead I glimpsed at the convents dead the blood mixed on the floor orange purple red with guns bombs ……. I heard something it was approaching me I hid behind a rock until it was in my sights it it was an enormous elite I felt inside my pocket and pulled out a granade and bit the ring off. and lobbed it out 5,4,3,2,BANG I looked up it was bonfire night. All the grenades had exploded and bullets flying around. Entrails all over. I stopped .Staring around I saw a jeep I ran to it and flew into it and started it I was gone.it was my victory and I had won honour for the men.
I was on my way to the control room . I set off the detenator and legged it out to the crash site for the Piller of Autum (this is the ship I rode in on). I needed to find a fighter plane I took off to the weapons room and got my weapons then found a warthog.I got in and started her up. Now I am on my way home to find the fighter ship .When I found the ship the master chief was there I stumbled in. it was all over we were free .
Wed 09/10/02 at 16:30
Regular
""to many dead hero""
tell me what you think

I was exhausted! The bed wrapped it’s arms around me, I fell into a deep coma like sleep. My body was dead.
A black sergeant called Mendaz appeared from the Planet Reach.A bright light shocked me ripped through me. He charged like a tiger roaring like a tank . I was playing Halo. He yelled , ” We need your help trooper!”
All of a sudden I woke, cold, shaken and afraid. I sat thinking of the sergeant’s
Words “ Why me ?” I hurried down stairs it was 8 am. The x-box was calling me ; before I knew it I was in the game ; the polygons had grabbed me! I didn’t know what was happening I was afraid. It was petrifying.
I looked around me I had ventured into the world of halo!The world was a ring a very big ring,a humongous ring. There were two sorts of life as all I could see,marines or soldiers ,who were six foot tall black and white,human species. Then there were the convenent . Among them were the hunters they fight with a fuel rod gun and carry an enormous and nearly-impervius metal shield.
I knew what I had to do. I had played this game so many times. The flood were the enemy they were eating everything they could including mankind. I had to destroy them . I thought of home .It was heaven : soft bed,tv,x-box,ps2,food and family .Will I ? Can I ? Why me ? But I know what I’ve got to do there is no choice no if, no but, just got to do it for the thought of mankind.
“ Right Mendaz can you get me an mi5 assult rifle ?”
“ Yes sir right away sir.”
“No on the double marine!”
I turn to another marine, “ You find me some grenades and a pistol or sniper rifle.” I’ m ready now, I want to spill some blood, I want to get the hell out of here! And with that said I rushed in yelling screaming shouting.
All of a sudden I ground to a halt. Inspecting around me all of my comrades had fallen to the ground dead I glimpsed at the convents dead the blood mixed on the floor orange purple red with guns bombs ……. I heard something it was approaching me I hid behind a rock until it was in my sights it it was an enormous elite I felt inside my pocket and pulled out a granade and bit the ring off. and lobbed it out 5,4,3,2,BANG I looked up it was bonfire night. All the grenades had exploded and bullets flying around. Entrails all over. I stopped .Staring around I saw a jeep I ran to it and flew into it and started it I was gone.it was my victory and I had won honour for the men.
I was on my way to the control room . I set off the detenator and legged it out to the crash site for the Piller of Autum (this is the ship I rode in on). I needed to find a fighter plane I took off to the weapons room and got my weapons then found a warthog.I got in and started her up. Now I am on my way home to find the fighter ship .When I found the ship the master chief was there I stumbled in. it was all over we were free .
Thu 10/10/02 at 18:34
I THINK YOU WRITE THIS EVERY TIME (3 SO FAR!!!:@:@)
Sat 12/10/02 at 08:40
THIS STORY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read storys about two fat humpers, like, it ROCKS!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.