GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[24-07] Cameron's bike stolen as he shops"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/07/08 at 11:30
Regular
Source

Conservative leader David Cameron says his bicycle was stolen after he left it locked outside a supermarket while he shopped near his home in west London.

He was at a Tesco branch on Portobello Road when the bike - which he joked was "an old friend" - disappeared.

"Someone must have picked it up and walked off with it," he said.

"If anyone has seen this bicycle, I would like it back," he added. "I've reported it online... but I'm not holding my breath."

Haha that is brilliant, I could just imagine some little git running off with his brand new bike. I guess he'll have to walk everywhere now.
Fri 25/07/08 at 10:12
Regular
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Especially reporting it online, that service is a load of tosh.
> It just gives you a temporary reference number so you can give it
> to insurance companies etc. The joys of working for Vodafone in a
> previous life *sighs*

What? That doesn't make any sense to the thread.
Thu 24/07/08 at 17:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Pffft i stay with the upmarket rags like the Sun and Daily Mail thank you
:-D
Thu 24/07/08 at 16:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Kawada wrote:
> That robber just needed more hugs.

News of the World reader, are we? X^D
Thu 24/07/08 at 14:49
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Especially reporting it online, that service is a load of tosh. It just gives you a temporary reference number so you can give it to insurance companies etc. The joys of working for Vodafone in a previous life *sighs*
Thu 24/07/08 at 13:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That robber just needed more hugs.

I like Cameron's faith in the police though
Thu 24/07/08 at 13:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, I guess that's both him and Boris who can complain about bike theft now... which reminds me, if I'm to take my one up to uni at the end of the summer, I'd best try and find where the combination for my bike lock is written down!
Thu 24/07/08 at 11:39
Regular
"Hello?"
lol genius, any cctv footage released yet?!:D

**Suspects it'll be on ebay within hours...**
Thu 24/07/08 at 11:30
Regular
Source

Conservative leader David Cameron says his bicycle was stolen after he left it locked outside a supermarket while he shopped near his home in west London.

He was at a Tesco branch on Portobello Road when the bike - which he joked was "an old friend" - disappeared.

"Someone must have picked it up and walked off with it," he said.

"If anyone has seen this bicycle, I would like it back," he added. "I've reported it online... but I'm not holding my breath."

Haha that is brilliant, I could just imagine some little git running off with his brand new bike. I guess he'll have to walk everywhere now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.