GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Future Is Bright!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/11/00 at 17:56
Regular
In the future I think that there will be games that you can enter, you just jump into the television and you will be inside the game.

I always here my friends talking about one game or another saying “ it’s so boring” and I ask them “Why?” then they reply by saying “ well it’s just so boring when you get a game that you don’t believe your in, because it’s much better when you get a game that makes you forget that your even holding a controller it’s just like you are the main character, you are Solid Snake, or you are Joanna Dark and so on”.

I believe that in the future we will never have the problem of these games, as we will be able to get into the game and really not have a controller because we are the main character.

If this did happen I would love to get into Metal Gear Solid and blast all of the bad guys.
Wed 29/11/00 at 17:56
In the future I think that there will be games that you can enter, you just jump into the television and you will be inside the game.

I always here my friends talking about one game or another saying “ it’s so boring” and I ask them “Why?” then they reply by saying “ well it’s just so boring when you get a game that you don’t believe your in, because it’s much better when you get a game that makes you forget that your even holding a controller it’s just like you are the main character, you are Solid Snake, or you are Joanna Dark and so on”.

I believe that in the future we will never have the problem of these games, as we will be able to get into the game and really not have a controller because we are the main character.

If this did happen I would love to get into Metal Gear Solid and blast all of the bad guys.
Wed 29/11/00 at 18:01
Regular
Sounds familiar to an old topic, i read before.
Wed 29/11/00 at 18:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Heard that somewhere before!
Wed 29/11/00 at 18:15
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I posted something like this 6/7 months ago!

Rav
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:09
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You want something like the idea in Red Dwarf, where electrodes places in your skull re-routes signals to your brain, so effectively, you ARE there. Though there are certain ethical dilemas which would be raised if the game involved mass murder, and of course, some even more interesting appeal hearings..."I though I was in a game, your honour!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.