GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR's darkest moment and there best!... they know it's true (please don't ban me ;D )"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 12:03
Regular
This is a SPOOF! So be warned it WILL offend you but I mean well :D (Until proven otherwise)

On a normal day not unlike any other the SR office opened and in came all it's employees...or did they? Tony walked in and opened his office door to a huge orange room with blue stripes going up and down. Fate had commented many a time but Tony always replied with "I went to Art College! Did you...?" Obviously he new perfectly well Fate hadn't but just saying that brought a smile to his face. Fate however had a degree in computing technology and a PHD in Politics but she never really brought it up.

Next walked in Schroeder. She was a mess that day, her hair wasn't brushed, she was missing the heel of one of her shoes forcing her to walk like a crippled Smurf and had chewing gum stuck to her collar.

"Went to another Rave last night Schro?" ask Tony in an amusingly patronising tone of voice.

"Yeah heh heh heh" laughed Schroeder. She was obviously still a wee bit tipsy.

"Your drunk again aren't you Schro." said Tony this time in a more serious tone but you could tell it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"I'm not drunk shilly heh heh heh." laughed Schroeder this time she seemed like she was going to keel over and laugh on the floor.

"Schroeder be honest..." Tony new the truth and although he didn't really have to do something about it he had got a few customer complaints from the time when Schroeder wore a swim suit with a goggles and a snorkel to work.

"Yeah heh heh heh" This time Schroeder is actually on the floor...She is acting like some sort of monkey on happy pills.

"Oh Schroeder go sit in your cubicle and I'll get some one to bring you some coffee. Honestly Schro your going to have to learn when to say no more other wise you'll be like this for the rest of you life." Said Tony as he shrugged of the whole incident.

"You have purdy hair" Said Schroeder as she stroked her troll doll in her office for about the hundredth time.

Finally came Darkus and Mr.Snuggly. The were talking to each other as they went through the doors about current events in the world that they insisted were as important as say "Should we cancel third world debt?" although usually they went along the lines of.

Mr.Snuggly: - "Did you go to the rave last night?"

Darkus: - " Yeah! It was wicked. Did you see Schroeder there? She was smashed heh heh heh"

As they sat done in there small cubicles all they could hear was the pointless babble coming from Schroeder and the muffled talking on the phone coming from Tony's vibrant office.

Darkus: - "Is today a public holiday?"

Mr.Snuggly: - "No. Why do you ask?"

Darkus: - "Well Mystiques smashed no change there and Tony's in his office most likely on that free something or other hotline but no one else is here except us..."

Mr.Snuggly: - "Hey your right...Want some cookie dough?"

Darkus: - "That's just what I was thinking!"

Mr.Snuggly: - "Cool"

Little did they know that no-one lese would come in that day or any other day after...

Tony could now be heard on the phone through out the SR building he was being bombarded with calls from lawyers, banks and scariest of all...His wife! No one new the truth but SR was on the verge of becoming bankrupt! Years of giving away free games and DVD's had eaten away at the company profits. Tony was on the verge of a mental break down.

Lawyers: - "Bill Gates wishes to see you in court on Wednesday."

Banks: - "You have less than £20,000 in your bank and you expect to run a business, go on holiday and hire staff for the next year to come!! Are you mad! Take my advice and fire the rest of your staff, give up the holiday idea, close SR and go back to University."

Fate: - "So when are the tickets coming? Are they in the post? Or do I have to go get them? If I have to go to the travel agents I'll need to get a new car I totalled my third and the public transport system is full of those commoners"

This is when it happened. This is when Tony announced SR's darkest moment...

**Turns on intercom**

Tony: - "To all remaining SR staff I have an announcement to make"

Darkus/Schroeder/Mr.Snuggly: - **whisper whisper whisper where’s Bob? whisper whisper whisper**

Tony:- "I've been keeping this a secret for long enough and now I have to tell you all the truth"

Darkus/Schroede/Mr.Snuggly: - **Whisper whisper whisper I heard he's a bald homeless guy now :S whisper whisper whisper**

Tony: - "The SR dream has to come to an."
**RING RING**

Tony: - "Oh great maybe it's Bob again. He really didn't take being fired well. Oh crap the button's still."

**Turns of intercom**

This is when it happened on the same day SR had both its best and worst moment. It was like some sort of dream.

Man on phone: - "YOU have won the LOTTERY!!!"

Tony: - "You’re joking! This is amazing I didn't even buy a ticket!! My business is saved thank you! Thank you so much!"

Man on phone: - "Wait a minute. You didn't buy a ticket! But aren't you a MR Bill Gates?"

Tony: - "Emmmmmmm Yes :S"

Man on phone: - "Sorry that won’t wash with me."

Tony: - "Damn simply Damn."

Man on Phone: - "Oh I feel sorry for you. I'll send you a key ring :D Oh but your going to be billed for it.

Tony: - "Thanks. Wait what did you say?"

Man on phone: - "Bye!"

**Tony hangs up phone**

At this point he was an emotionally shattered man with a horrible task ahead. He would miss the playful antics of Mr.Snugly and Darkus, The stumbling in late for work by Schroeder and Bob...well he didn't trust bald men anyway.

**Turns on intercom**

Tony: - "As I was saying"

**Tumbleweed rolls past his door**

Tony:- "They left me! How could they do that! I mailed them their pay :( Didn't I? :S"

**Stairs at the bunch of letters in his out tray**

Tony: - "Oh right. Well at least it can't get worse than me talking into the intercom to myself..."

**Turns off intercom**

This was the end of SR and the end of Tony and his dreams of giving away free games to all generations. The world was a better place until SR went Bankrupt...
Sun 06/10/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
This is a SPOOF! So be warned it WILL offend you but I mean well :D (Until proven otherwise)

On a normal day not unlike any other the SR office opened and in came all it's employees...or did they? Tony walked in and opened his office door to a huge orange room with blue stripes going up and down. Fate had commented many a time but Tony always replied with "I went to Art College! Did you...?" Obviously he new perfectly well Fate hadn't but just saying that brought a smile to his face. Fate however had a degree in computing technology and a PHD in Politics but she never really brought it up.

Next walked in Schroeder. She was a mess that day, her hair wasn't brushed, she was missing the heel of one of her shoes forcing her to walk like a crippled Smurf and had chewing gum stuck to her collar.

"Went to another Rave last night Schro?" ask Tony in an amusingly patronising tone of voice.

"Yeah heh heh heh" laughed Schroeder. She was obviously still a wee bit tipsy.

"Your drunk again aren't you Schro." said Tony this time in a more serious tone but you could tell it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"I'm not drunk shilly heh heh heh." laughed Schroeder this time she seemed like she was going to keel over and laugh on the floor.

"Schroeder be honest..." Tony new the truth and although he didn't really have to do something about it he had got a few customer complaints from the time when Schroeder wore a swim suit with a goggles and a snorkel to work.

"Yeah heh heh heh" This time Schroeder is actually on the floor...She is acting like some sort of monkey on happy pills.

"Oh Schroeder go sit in your cubicle and I'll get some one to bring you some coffee. Honestly Schro your going to have to learn when to say no more other wise you'll be like this for the rest of you life." Said Tony as he shrugged of the whole incident.

"You have purdy hair" Said Schroeder as she stroked her troll doll in her office for about the hundredth time.

Finally came Darkus and Mr.Snuggly. The were talking to each other as they went through the doors about current events in the world that they insisted were as important as say "Should we cancel third world debt?" although usually they went along the lines of.

Mr.Snuggly: - "Did you go to the rave last night?"

Darkus: - " Yeah! It was wicked. Did you see Schroeder there? She was smashed heh heh heh"

As they sat done in there small cubicles all they could hear was the pointless babble coming from Schroeder and the muffled talking on the phone coming from Tony's vibrant office.

Darkus: - "Is today a public holiday?"

Mr.Snuggly: - "No. Why do you ask?"

Darkus: - "Well Mystiques smashed no change there and Tony's in his office most likely on that free something or other hotline but no one else is here except us..."

Mr.Snuggly: - "Hey your right...Want some cookie dough?"

Darkus: - "That's just what I was thinking!"

Mr.Snuggly: - "Cool"

Little did they know that no-one lese would come in that day or any other day after...

Tony could now be heard on the phone through out the SR building he was being bombarded with calls from lawyers, banks and scariest of all...His wife! No one new the truth but SR was on the verge of becoming bankrupt! Years of giving away free games and DVD's had eaten away at the company profits. Tony was on the verge of a mental break down.

Lawyers: - "Bill Gates wishes to see you in court on Wednesday."

Banks: - "You have less than £20,000 in your bank and you expect to run a business, go on holiday and hire staff for the next year to come!! Are you mad! Take my advice and fire the rest of your staff, give up the holiday idea, close SR and go back to University."

Fate: - "So when are the tickets coming? Are they in the post? Or do I have to go get them? If I have to go to the travel agents I'll need to get a new car I totalled my third and the public transport system is full of those commoners"

This is when it happened. This is when Tony announced SR's darkest moment...

**Turns on intercom**

Tony: - "To all remaining SR staff I have an announcement to make"

Darkus/Schroeder/Mr.Snuggly: - **whisper whisper whisper where’s Bob? whisper whisper whisper**

Tony:- "I've been keeping this a secret for long enough and now I have to tell you all the truth"

Darkus/Schroede/Mr.Snuggly: - **Whisper whisper whisper I heard he's a bald homeless guy now :S whisper whisper whisper**

Tony: - "The SR dream has to come to an."
**RING RING**

Tony: - "Oh great maybe it's Bob again. He really didn't take being fired well. Oh crap the button's still."

**Turns of intercom**

This is when it happened on the same day SR had both its best and worst moment. It was like some sort of dream.

Man on phone: - "YOU have won the LOTTERY!!!"

Tony: - "You’re joking! This is amazing I didn't even buy a ticket!! My business is saved thank you! Thank you so much!"

Man on phone: - "Wait a minute. You didn't buy a ticket! But aren't you a MR Bill Gates?"

Tony: - "Emmmmmmm Yes :S"

Man on phone: - "Sorry that won’t wash with me."

Tony: - "Damn simply Damn."

Man on Phone: - "Oh I feel sorry for you. I'll send you a key ring :D Oh but your going to be billed for it.

Tony: - "Thanks. Wait what did you say?"

Man on phone: - "Bye!"

**Tony hangs up phone**

At this point he was an emotionally shattered man with a horrible task ahead. He would miss the playful antics of Mr.Snugly and Darkus, The stumbling in late for work by Schroeder and Bob...well he didn't trust bald men anyway.

**Turns on intercom**

Tony: - "As I was saying"

**Tumbleweed rolls past his door**

Tony:- "They left me! How could they do that! I mailed them their pay :( Didn't I? :S"

**Stairs at the bunch of letters in his out tray**

Tony: - "Oh right. Well at least it can't get worse than me talking into the intercom to myself..."

**Turns off intercom**

This was the end of SR and the end of Tony and his dreams of giving away free games to all generations. The world was a better place until SR went Bankrupt...
Sun 06/10/02 at 12:09
Regular
Teehee. I can actually imagine Schro sitting there, out of her head. Teehee. Anyway, I g2g now. Moo. Rarr!
Sun 06/10/02 at 12:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, if SR went bankrupt I would cry.

:-)
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Why would they ban y... Oh I see. Erm. Don't ban cubist, he's a nice fellow.
Good story sunshine.
Mon 07/10/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
Good one Cube write some more for me to read.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.