GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you buy a Dreamcast for Shenmue?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/11/00 at 08:04
Regular
Would you buy a DC fro shenmue then? this goes out to all PS2 owners.
Would you have both consoles just to play this game?
Fri 18/07/08 at 12:09
Regular
Would you screen your unborn baby for the breast cancer gene with the idea of wiping out the genes that has devastated your family? Some families who have had many female members lost through breast cancer might consider it a sensible option. For me, having suffered breast cancer and survived, how could I agree to have screening that if I'd been tested might have ended in my parents rejecting me. Would I be prepared to say - yep that's ok - for the safety of future generations. Especially now that breast cancer is becoming more treatable.
What do you think?
Wed 29/11/00 at 22:10
"High polygon count"
> And no, I aint biased cuz...

Yawn!

Someone change the record.
Wed 29/11/00 at 22:08
Ok? I thought my name had changed??? If it does, Ill let you know on here.
Wed 29/11/00 at 22:08
Hi guys, Im now referred to as this as someone nicked my user name, cheating b*******! Anyway, even though it cost 70 million dollars to make and is 3 CDs long and looks huge when you see that case(I saw it in GAME today, and on sale I might add) Its not all its cracked up to be. Ive played it, and the majority of the time all you are doing is walking around and talking to people which can get very repititive. Its looks amazing, dont get me wrong, but to be honest Id try before you buy- it cost 70 million to make but it doesnt necessarily means its everyones cup of tea.
Wed 29/11/00 at 22:04
well, great games are coming out in the next few months,
The Bouncer
DOA2
Wipeout Fusion
UT
GT3
TWINE 007
Madden NFL 2001
Zone Of Enders
Red Faction
Oni
And there the ones that are coming out in march or befor. and not to mention Dark Cloud dubbed the "Zelda beater". an RPG where you take a flying city that you have created around a giant world, and the good thing is you have to build your city and then you can travel round it in first person view.
Wed 29/11/00 at 16:16
Yea, been gatherin dust for a whole 5 days??
Trust me, when u get Shenmue you will play it more than any other PS2 game ever. And dont even talk to me about PS1 games, I havent played any since I got my N64 never mind Dreamcast.
And no, I aint biased cuz I have a PS2 aswell but Ive also got a Jap Shenmue.
Trust me, its worth it.
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
Since I got my PS2 I havent touched my Dreamcast. I havent yet ordered Shenmue but I might get it eventually just to see if it really is that good.
I am 100% focused on Playstation 1 and 2 games for the time being, my Dreamcast is just sitting next to the PS2 gathering dust!!
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:17
Would i buy a Dreamcast for Shenmue?.........Hmmmm......No, he can buy his flamin' own!
Wed 29/11/00 at 09:21
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i wouldnt purchase a console just to play 1 game.... as good as it is
Wed 29/11/00 at 09:17
Nope.

It may be a very good game, but if it isn't your thing, then it's irrelevant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.