GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone fancy a puzzle?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 21:58
Regular
This is actually a true story, and took a while to work out by detectives. And I'm not suprised.

Deep in the forest was found the body of a man who was wearing only swimming trunks, snorkel and facemask. The nearest lake was 8 miles away and the sea was 100 miles away. How had he died?

I'll tell you the answer in a few days.
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:58
Regular
This is actually a true story, and took a while to work out by detectives. And I'm not suprised.

Deep in the forest was found the body of a man who was wearing only swimming trunks, snorkel and facemask. The nearest lake was 8 miles away and the sea was 100 miles away. How had he died?

I'll tell you the answer in a few days.
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:02
Regular
A puzzle? There hasn't been many kinds of puzzle games, since Tetris, it's by far the most addictive and best.
Bust a move is good, haven't played wetrix (it sounds strange but good though) most puzzelers have tried to change the Tetris Engine too much.
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:03
Regular
"not dead"
The forest was on fire. A big helicopter flew to the nearest river 8 miles away, and gathered up lots of water with which to drench the fire. However a young lad happened to be swimming in the water, and got gathered in the big water carrying thing, and was dropped on the forest fire.

No?
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He had the map the wrong way round and walked into the forrsest got lost and was eaten by a wild ehhhhh bear!
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:08
Regular
He soffocated because of the face mask?
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:14
Regular
Damn you BJ! Yeah, you're right. I was suprised to find it was a true story mind.

Ok, here's another one.

Elitesniper, Sheepy, Grix, and bjlangley all go to the sauna on Fridays. Of course, in a sauna, no-one can see much at all, only as far as about a few inches from their face.

Every Friday, Elitesniper brings in his copy of EDGE magazine, and does nothing but read in the sauna. He doesn't mind his magazine getting a bit wet. After all, it will dry off.

SHEEPY always brings a themos, with piping hot tea inside. He simply waits in the steam, and drinks his tea.

Me? I bring nothing. I just sit there, and relax in the steam.

BJ brings in a pencil and paper, and does sketchs. His work doesn't get that wet, and, as I said before, it will dry.

One friday, after an hour in the sauna, everybody leaves, and are worried to find that Grix hasn't left yet.

They go back in, and find that Grix has been stabbed in the back.

Detective Ant, on call that night, searches the remaining three, and find no murder weapon. There is nothing left inside the sauna, and there are no windows, or vents to throw things down.

So who killed me? And how?
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:17
Regular
Sheepy would be steemed lamb by then!
Ant wouldn't slowly dissolve!
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was BJ he stabbed you with his pencil and everyone was to busy to notice or the steam stopped then seeing!

Thats quite good actually!
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:22
Regular
What is he doing? IS he some sort of Quiz Master or something?
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:26
Regular
No, I'm just bored.

Where's bj? Figure this one out...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.