GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Gaming Horoscopes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 12:26
Regular
Aries
The Sun comes to enhance your playing capabilities and you will be able to pass a section of that particular game which has had you boggled for days.
As Corny as it sounds, the current allignment of the planets does suggest that you may have an accident including wiping your whole memory card with that vital Resident Evil save.

Taurus
The quest for more satisfying gaming comes soon as you realise that you have wasted your money on that console which has been occupying your life for the past couple of months. A change comes as you decide to buy a more elaborate console.

Gemini
There could be special movements in store as you decide to trade in your already completed games for a small bit of cash which will then go towards something else you have in mind. But is this a wise choice?

Cancer
As there's a waning moon, you are going to relax more and play a multiplayer sports game against a friend which has beaten you so many times but soon you will have revenge.

Leo
The Libra Sun is acting as a guidance star which is powering your thinking techniques enabling you to write more quality reviews and win more prizes as all the new and amazing games are realeased.

Virgo
A Handsome pay check this week will bring you happyness as a long awaited bounty is released which will be keeping you occupied for a very long time indeed.

Libra
You and another could be about to have fun with a hobby or special activity that challenges and stimulates you greatly but beware, treachary could be afoot.

Scorpio
The solar light dips deep into your money pocket making you spend your hard earned cash on a top quality PC with broadband connection for the realease of UT2003.

Sagittarius
The more sociable aspects of your nature comes leaping to the fore as you leave behind your consoles and set out to liven up your life but beware a small accident will bring you crawling back to your beloved computers... literally. Let this be a lesson to you.

Capricorn
After having left school or some kind of tedious job, you are eagerly awaiting the job oppertunity of a lifetime, your dream job in the games industry is just around the corner. Soon your time will come.

Aquarius
Ambitions of all sorts come into sharper focus now, and you could be successful with a spot of internet multiplayer gaming perhaps you will have some kind of tryout for the clan you have been waiting to enter.

Pisces
You go through a transformative period now where instead of liking RTS's and RPG's, you begin to fade into the action FPS's and 3rd person genres which is going to bring much much happiness.
Wed 02/10/02 at 23:07
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm gonna order Hitman2 now.
Wed 02/10/02 at 23:07
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I was askin him cos he said What do I win which completely confused me.
Wed 02/10/02 at 23:04
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> wow, wer'e all really close.
>
> wait a minute... do you win what?

Are you asking me or him?

If you asking me, i dont know.
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:59
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
wow, wer'e all really close.

wait a minute... do you win what?
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:58
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
mikelar wrote:
> Mines 30th December. Do I win?

me too
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:55
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
well thank you..... I do try.

As I've said before..... I live to give. 'Homer Simpson quote'
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:54
Regular
Possum in a bottle wrote:
>
> Heres my theory,
>
> fairly sexy girls + alcohol + me telling them its my b-day = :)

LOL thats a classic, same here. Appart from i miss out the birthday part because it doesnt apply to me.

But the fit bird + alcohol +alcohol + alcohol + alcohol + alcohol = :)

Also the Aries one aint too accurate, im not really stuck on anygames and i dont have resident evil.
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:45
Regular
I'm a Pisces, and seeing that the next games I'm thinking of buying are Hitman 2, BLiNX and Splinter Cell (all 3rd person action/adventures) - the horoscope is strangely accurate.....
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:43
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
come on look at your horoscopes!
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:58
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
look, you don't like my horoscopes which I had a vsion of then fine........ go to this site www.idontcareaboutyourproblems.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.