GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Delete This Fourum!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 23:43
Regular
SR you might as well just get rid of this topic, i also heard you got rid of another one but i dont know what it was and anyway this Forum is hardly used so you might as well Delete it.
Mon 30/09/02 at 23:43
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
SR you might as well just get rid of this topic, i also heard you got rid of another one but i dont know what it was and anyway this Forum is hardly used so you might as well Delete it.
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:20
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
No. Never. Ever. This Forum is goooooooood. I don't know if others do, but I always come on to read old stuff on here. Yes, if you go to previous pages, they actually have goodness, other than a lot of the rubbish on this page. Even better than the rubbish in a lot of other forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.