GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey- Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 16:32
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Hey, just got a PSP and i brought a 512 sd disk. I also got an extra pack with a connection cable wich i thought would be useful as i wouldnt have to find one at home. But the problem is that i now cant the dam computer to pick up my PSP. Is there anything special i have to do to get my computer to pick up my device? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sat 29/10/05 at 22:56
Regular
dont forget you have to turn on USB mode from the menu ;)
Sat 29/10/05 at 17:20
"High polygon count"
It should also be remembered that older versions of Windows don't support USB by default, which is why I asked that particular question. Only Windows98 Second Edition and later do so.

One question Foszy - you are putting the PSP into USB Connection mode, aren't you? You do this from the System Settings menu - it's at the top of the menu, just under Network Update.
Sat 29/10/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> If SD does mean the brand SanDisk, yes the PSP takes them - but
> "an SD card" usually means Secure Digital, which is a
> different format altogether.

Oh, my mistake then.
Sat 29/10/05 at 17:12
"High polygon count"
If SD does mean the brand SanDisk, yes the PSP takes them - but "an SD card" usually means Secure Digital, which is a different format altogether.
Sat 29/10/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> The PSP doesn't take SD cards, so I presume you mean a Memory Stick
> Duo.

I'm pretty sure he means ScanDisk which the PSP isn't supposed to take but is still capable of doing so. I think.

My nan's computer has the same problem though.
Sat 29/10/05 at 16:57
"High polygon count"
The PSP doesn't take SD cards, so I presume you mean a Memory Stick Duo.

There's nothing 'special' you need to do. Your computer should detect the PSP automatically.

What version of Windows are you running?
Sat 29/10/05 at 16:32
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Hey, just got a PSP and i brought a 512 sd disk. I also got an extra pack with a connection cable wich i thought would be useful as i wouldnt have to find one at home. But the problem is that i now cant the dam computer to pick up my PSP. Is there anything special i have to do to get my computer to pick up my device? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.