GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS1-->PS2--->PS3??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/09/02 at 14:05
Regular
When Sony eventually create the PS3 what will be its main features, it will hopefully have DVD and its usual stuff, Maybe they'll take a note from Ninty and have 4 controller ports? maybe even the hard drive bulit in already, and maybe the internet or maybe it cud be used as some type of breadmaker? who knows what sony have up their sleeve!! any ideas?
Thu 19/09/02 at 14:05
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
When Sony eventually create the PS3 what will be its main features, it will hopefully have DVD and its usual stuff, Maybe they'll take a note from Ninty and have 4 controller ports? maybe even the hard drive bulit in already, and maybe the internet or maybe it cud be used as some type of breadmaker? who knows what sony have up their sleeve!! any ideas?
Thu 19/09/02 at 14:08
Regular
Right now, I don't particularly care.

Maybe I will in 2004, which will be a little closer to the said release year, but right now, I'm sticking with what I've got.
Thu 19/09/02 at 14:10
"For the horde!!!!"
Sony will make many protertypes of the PS3 before it is put in to production so who knows. A bit early to talk about this anyway.
Thu 19/09/02 at 14:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
Well, some kind of mini-disc function would be pretty cool, especially if the console is Internet-ready, because you could download music straight into the mini-disc inserted in the "PS3".to
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:17
"High polygon count"
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php ?threadid=52681&forumid=135

(Remove space)
Thu 19/09/02 at 17:33
Regular
4 controller ports, built in hard disc drive, more power, more video memory, all good stuff. Hope it's still based around DVD, and not some sort of system where you are forced to download games over broadband internet (no DVD or discs at all). Thats no good to me, since I cant get broadband here - and may never be able to receive it.
Thu 19/09/02 at 17:33
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Dark Mark wrote:
> Well, some kind of mini-disc function would be pretty cool, especially
> if the console is Internet-ready, because you could download music
> straight into the mini-disc inserted in the "PS3".to

I doudt it minidisc is already half way out the door there are so many new formats one especiallywhich i belive reading ina n interview thay are looking at very seriously!!
Thu 19/09/02 at 19:00
"For the horde!!!!"
i forget what they are called but i think Sony may use them 27 GB DVD's
Thu 19/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
For a steart the PS2, i think, was rushed.Hopefully the PS3 will have 4 controller ports, 256 bit,New and improved controller pad(with Dualshock 3)and finally a decent internet connection.
Thu 19/09/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Max Power"
the ps3s somthing to worry about later on in life i.e 2004 its to early we could waste a hole ten seconds typing are messages

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.