GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Bros - losing it's touch"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 21:04
Regular
For me, it is.

It's weird, I played it and loved it, but now I'm either frustrated or bored and I just sit there bashing the buttons. Not a good thing.

Has anyone else got the feeling that SSBM is nor fun nor skilful?
I have.
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:04
Regular
For me, it is.

It's weird, I played it and loved it, but now I'm either frustrated or bored and I just sit there bashing the buttons. Not a good thing.

Has anyone else got the feeling that SSBM is nor fun nor skilful?
I have.
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's lost it's fun now...

Gets really boring after a while...
Wed 18/09/02 at 22:54
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I still like the game and it does need skill. Plus it is great if you actualy have friends to play it with. :\
Thu 19/09/02 at 08:49
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I dunno. I just never bought this whole "hidden depth" thing, which is why it never really appealed to me. Besides, I find the whole concept of collecting trophies tedious too.
Thu 19/09/02 at 08:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
a quick question, cause this seems to be the only active topic anywhere. When ordering a game what does 'NR' under Stock meen?
Thu 19/09/02 at 09:18
Regular
"  "
It means Not Released. Anyway, I have been playing Smash Bros wih my mates alot in a far inferior and totally unrecommendable games shop as I have to call it on SR. At first it was OK but when we got to know the buttons it was good. But just lately its getting boring and we tend to just jump of cliffs so that we can go into sudden death which is fun. Especially when the bombs come down. :D
Thu 19/09/02 at 13:41
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:
> It means Not Released. Anyway, I have been playing Smash Bros wih my
> mates alot in a far inferior and totally unrecommendable games shop as
> I have to call it on SR. At first it was OK but when we got to know
> the buttons it was good. But just lately its getting boring and we
> tend to just jump of cliffs so that we can go into sudden death which
> is fun. Especially when the bombs come down. :D

I'm sure there's a multiplayer mode which is equivilant to Sudden death....

Anyway, about this boredom thing - I and a couple others have been saying this since June! I still love the multiplayer mode, especially when I've now become Dark Mark's equal (he used to beat me all the time, now our games are VERY close), but playing on my own is very boring indeed.
Thu 19/09/02 at 13:45
"Darkness, always"
Since I have no-one to play it with, it lost it's appeal about two weeks after buying it.
Thu 19/09/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Australian Person."
Well I'm sure any game you play too death for 3 months would get boring.
Thu 19/09/02 at 13:54
Regular
"  "
Ah yes there probably is Edgy. But mean old G*** only have a demo :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.