GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Questions about Stuntman"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
Having played the demo, many thanks to wookiemonster, i have afew questions about the game.

Mainly:

1. i know the game has replays, but are these replays controllable, like fifa games. stop rewind, zoom in etc.

2nd

2. the level i played is woopin, out of town nitro, is this one of the hard or easy levels, my guess is easy.

3rd

The stunt arena looks the best thing on this for longevity, do you guys go in stunt arena alot and is it as cool as it sounds

cheers for answerin guys
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Having played the demo, many thanks to wookiemonster, i have afew questions about the game.

Mainly:

1. i know the game has replays, but are these replays controllable, like fifa games. stop rewind, zoom in etc.

2nd

2. the level i played is woopin, out of town nitro, is this one of the hard or easy levels, my guess is easy.

3rd

The stunt arena looks the best thing on this for longevity, do you guys go in stunt arena alot and is it as cool as it sounds

cheers for answerin guys
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:23
Regular
1. You can change the camera angle, I haven't tried fiddling with them but I'm sure you can
2. In the middle
3. The best part of Stuntman, and very replayable, also makes you want to play Career.
Wed 18/09/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
oasismark wrote:
> 1. i know the game has replays, but are these replays controllable,
> like fifa games. stop rewind, zoom in etc.

A rewind, zoom, etc feature is not included, but the huge array of different camera angles more than makes up for it.

> 2. the level i played is woopin, out of town nitro, is this one of the
> hard or easy levels, my guess is easy.

It's about 6/10, or that's what the manual says. Don't worry, the games got a great learning curve, and completing 100% and getting a Time Bonus adds extra difficulty.

> 3. The stunt arena looks the best thing on this for longevity, do you
> guys go in stunt arena alot and is it as cool as it sounds

It's great, but a little limited in the objects you can place there. Hopefully, as you progress you'll unlock the ability to place lots of objects in it, like you do with items. It's primarily based on making one stunt though.

Hope that helped.
Thu 19/09/02 at 09:04
Regular
"  "

Yeah you can choose several angles and some use the zoom in and pan functions.

2nd

Yup its a dead easy Stunt this one. Theres not much accuracy needed and compared to the final stunt its absoloute wee wee.

3rd

Yeah its pretty good. The tricks already set up are better but you can create some good stuff. The worst aspect is the fact you cant put a great amount in due to memory.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.