GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jimmy - read this please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 17:00
Regular
Look, we get the message that you want us all to contribute by giving up a game if we won it. It's not a bad idea, but there is no need to keep on posting about. SR will take action if they believe it is a good cause, it is a good cause, but I think other hospitals might also be in need of this.

So please stop posting about it, I know that you care about GOS, and I'm sure that it is a great place and worthy of these games, but it is frustrating to read every other message: 'go to charity post' .

Dan
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:34
Sorry Guys, I just posted it in other Forums so if somebody never visits the Future of Gaming Forum they could still have the chance to contribute from say the Megadrive Forum...You wont hear any more on the subject from me.
Sun 26/11/00 at 11:14
Indeed.
After the days events I continued to proceed in some 2am Virtua tennis, constantly failing to defeat King in the Japan SPT trial match in the world circuit mode. HE IS SUCH A ******* ****** it really is unbelievable.

Ok,
%?O
Sun 26/11/00 at 02:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
You think you got it bad? It's nearly 3am now and I've just finished getting Diablo II up to a respectable level, and I've got studying to do too, er, somewhere.
Cheesecake indeed, where was that when I needed it? I was stuck with a ham salad sandwich and a cup of coffee. And I've got to be up awake tomorrow for a very important footie match featuring the unbeatable stripey ones against the red scouse menace. Sleep? What sleep? Oh the joys of being a gamer....
Sun 26/11/00 at 01:31
Its 1.24 am and I am awake?
I got up at 7.45, left for Milton Keynes at 8.00, got back at 10.30, watched TV, ate too much food, went to safeway, ate more food, came back, played on my fantastic import Tony Hawk's skateboarding for DC for too long, saw that the new ODM came with 2 demo discs, but one is actually a game of 4, haven't tried it all yet, sold loads of saturn pads etc online for ridiculously good prices, downloaded the shenmue soundtrack; just one song, and lots of \jet Set radio songs, watched Naked Gun, ate double chocolate Chip cheesecake - very nice, listened to my mate on the phone telling me that yes I was indeed right - ridge racer 5 is awful, but did I know that the PS2 has got a printer - is he insane? Then, played some experimental keyboard anthems etc, and now I am here telling you what I have done. I tell you this because, I'm knakered, I cannot go on living like this, I have very important exams coming up soon, I HAVE to revise more, and resist any temptation to indulge myself, or get taken over, by Shenmue, providing SR send it to me, and I have to make some money for my mate who is in deep financial need, I now feel ill, my eyes sting and I am, I think, losing my mind.

So, SR, and all ye who sail in her, I will not be contributing to the discussions for a few weeks, so please don't forget me!

Thanks

Dan.......
Sat 25/11/00 at 17:14
Regular
People who just come on on that day, and win can go off and take it if they want to, we won't say anything to them.
Sat 25/11/00 at 17:13
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
or Grix to win everyday over the two week period.....
Sat 25/11/00 at 17:10
Regular
This is a very volotile subject, but I agree, theres no need to advertise it everywhere. It is up to the winner, in those two weeks only, to give.

There is no obligation if you win now, to give. The two weeks, from the 1st, throught to the 14th, are plenty.

We only need fourteen people, therotically, to sign up then.
Sat 25/11/00 at 17:05
Regular
Me and my parents usually only give to certain charities (because there are so many)

We usually give to the most popular like Children In Need, Poppy Appeal, etc.

OK, it's a good cause but some of us prefer to give to charities we support.

I'm not trying to be mean (my parents prob. give to GOS through Children In Need) but can you stop posting this message in every forum!
Sat 25/11/00 at 17:00
Look, we get the message that you want us all to contribute by giving up a game if we won it. It's not a bad idea, but there is no need to keep on posting about. SR will take action if they believe it is a good cause, it is a good cause, but I think other hospitals might also be in need of this.

So please stop posting about it, I know that you care about GOS, and I'm sure that it is a great place and worthy of these games, but it is frustrating to read every other message: 'go to charity post' .

Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.