GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My time at the top"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/11/05 at 18:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, enoughs enough. I've been Rank 1 on Battlefront 2 for long enough now and I'm getting bored playing the one types of match to stay ahead. Plus someone has flown up the table anyway and there must be some cheap way to get points because for the amount he has, hes nothing spectacular.

I'll be happy with the fact that I have the best kill/death ratio. ;-) I say there must be a cheap tactic cause heroes have to keep killing opposition to stay alive (life bar decreases as time goes by but can be replenished by taking out enemies). The guys kill total and his overall hero score just don't add up.

So yeah, I want my life back and I also wanna enjoy the game ! Has anyone else here ever done really well on a scoretable before ? At first its kinda cool to be at the top, but then you end up playing all day everyday to stay there. And of course you have to really stick to that one type of game. Now people are starting to find loopholes to get up the tables faster.

Oh well, at least I can say I've been there and done it now. ;-) Think I'll sit back and watch some bloody TV or something for the first time all week. ;-)
Fri 04/11/05 at 09:22
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I'll play Doom3 with you MM!

I've had it for about 7 months and still never played it online...wouldn't
mind a bit of co-operative?

Whaddayasay?
Thu 03/11/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
With my experience of Xbox Live lately, that's not so impressive.

Nobody plays Doom 3.
Nobody plays that other Doom 3 games.
Nobody plays Splinter Cell.

Nobody wants to be my friend. Their loss.
Thu 03/11/05 at 18:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, enoughs enough. I've been Rank 1 on Battlefront 2 for long enough now and I'm getting bored playing the one types of match to stay ahead. Plus someone has flown up the table anyway and there must be some cheap way to get points because for the amount he has, hes nothing spectacular.

I'll be happy with the fact that I have the best kill/death ratio. ;-) I say there must be a cheap tactic cause heroes have to keep killing opposition to stay alive (life bar decreases as time goes by but can be replenished by taking out enemies). The guys kill total and his overall hero score just don't add up.

So yeah, I want my life back and I also wanna enjoy the game ! Has anyone else here ever done really well on a scoretable before ? At first its kinda cool to be at the top, but then you end up playing all day everyday to stay there. And of course you have to really stick to that one type of game. Now people are starting to find loopholes to get up the tables faster.

Oh well, at least I can say I've been there and done it now. ;-) Think I'll sit back and watch some bloody TV or something for the first time all week. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.