GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Knew It ***RAW SPOILER***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
Well I've just accidentally spoiled myself (crap), so I may as well talk about.

When I found out that RVD was to challenge HHH for the RAW World Title at Unforgiven, I thought to myself, "RVD should now lose the Intercontinental Championship so that can be defended at Unforgiven as well. The perfect man to give it to? Someone that RVD's had a problem with as of late, a heel, and someone who deserves the title. Y2J Chris Jericho." I swear on my life, that's what I thought.

And as though Brian Gerwitz and all his little friends have read my mind, in one way or another (dunno how, I'm assuming a match though) Chris Jericho wins the Intercontinental Championship on last night's RAW.

Should I become the WWE's head writer, or are the storylines just a little predictable?

Apart from spoiling my (current) favourite's latest title win, I'm pretty happy about the decision myself. Shame he's defending it against old "choppy-choppy-chop-chop" at Unforgiven though.

GO JERICHO!
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well I've just accidentally spoiled myself (crap), so I may as well talk about.

When I found out that RVD was to challenge HHH for the RAW World Title at Unforgiven, I thought to myself, "RVD should now lose the Intercontinental Championship so that can be defended at Unforgiven as well. The perfect man to give it to? Someone that RVD's had a problem with as of late, a heel, and someone who deserves the title. Y2J Chris Jericho." I swear on my life, that's what I thought.

And as though Brian Gerwitz and all his little friends have read my mind, in one way or another (dunno how, I'm assuming a match though) Chris Jericho wins the Intercontinental Championship on last night's RAW.

Should I become the WWE's head writer, or are the storylines just a little predictable?

Apart from spoiling my (current) favourite's latest title win, I'm pretty happy about the decision myself. Shame he's defending it against old "choppy-choppy-chop-chop" at Unforgiven though.

GO JERICHO!
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Who the hecks choppy-choppy-chop-chop?

As for Jericho seems a bit of a step down from being the first ever Udisputed Champion no? Paying some more dues maybe? Or maybe they're tryign to bring the Intercontinental Title back up as more of a "Special" belt.
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I always seem to predict storlyines. I predicted that either Godfather, D'Lo or D-Von would come out on SmackDown when Billy and CHuck were on the verge of getting married, and it turned out to be Godfather that came out! Yay me! :-D

I can do it with things other than WWE as well. I guessed 4 pitstop times correctly in the Italian Grand Prix last weekend, out of 5 attempts. Is that brilliant or what? :-D
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Starlight wrote:
> Who the hecks choppy-choppy-chop-chop?

Have a guess.
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
Rick Flair. God he sucks.
Wed 18/09/02 at 23:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ahhh the nature boy should have known (I was thinking Haku but he isn't in it anymore is he so umm yeah).

And yes Ric Flair does suck, why they let him compete I'll never know.
Thu 19/09/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
I don't know about anyone else but I for one am glad that RVD is finally getting the recognition he deserves and is being elevated above IC title level.

Maybe one day we'll see RVD as the World champion, ie he might win the belt which currently resides around Brock Lesnar's middle.
Thu 19/09/02 at 21:46
R V D sux in my oppinion god he fancies himself but if its talent your after switch to smackdown and focus on a guy named ooooooowwwwwwwwww eeeeeeeeeeerrrrmmmmmmmmm lets see......... REY MYSTERIO!?!?!?!
Sat 21/09/02 at 16:32
Regular
Starlight and Jetster, Ric Flair does not suck. He ruled.

(Note the tense of the word 'rule'. Ric Flair has had a superb career, and will go down in history as one of the best ever to grace the squared circle. But what he is doing now is WRONG. He is underming his past achievements. Little kiddies or new fans will watch him and think 'Who is that saggy has-been?' when he is one of the greats. He is slowly losing all credibilty - retire now or further diminish your legend.)
Sat 21/09/02 at 17:37
Ric Flair was good but now hes lost his touch!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.