GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need help"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 13:16
Regular
im new here but i need cheats for a gamecube game.i recently just got it and i need some cheats for this game:The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian

please either give me the URL to the code(s)or give me a website that you are absolutly KNOW THAT THE CODES ARE THERE!!

thank u
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:47
its not bad of a game.i would recommed renting b4 buying

by the way:i love to cheat!!
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:51
Regular
"NJAN"
dj cat is right, dont get cheats. if you just got the game you should be hard at trying to get the most out of it. dont cheating just so you can see the ending clip before your friend does! if after a month or two you get bored with it, get some cheats and that will rejuvinate your interest in the game.

btw, is that game any good? i havent heard much about it.

amos.
Tue 17/09/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Australian Person."
Just don't cheat.
You'll enjoy the games that much more in the end.
Tue 17/09/02 at 13:16
im new here but i need cheats for a gamecube game.i recently just got it and i need some cheats for this game:The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian

please either give me the URL to the code(s)or give me a website that you are absolutly KNOW THAT THE CODES ARE THERE!!

thank u

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.