GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Junchi Inamoto is Class.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 16:22
Regular
...Don't you think Gooners?...

and I thought letting Dwight Yorke go for £2 Million was Cheap.

I just wish I put him in my Fantasy team.
Sun 15/09/02 at 10:33
Regular
Wahooy!!!!!!

I have had Inamoto in my Fantasy Football team from the start. He got two assists and 1 goal yesterday. More points for me then :D

Inamoto rules.
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yay i'm so glad i signed him for my fantasy footie league team. Japs rule. Might sign him for my champ manager team as well
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:22
Regular
I was torn between signing inamoto, or getting rid of Given with my last transfer! It appears i may have mead the wrong choice! still if Enckelman keeps a clean sheet I'll be happy enough! I would have got 7 points from inamoto but would have lost 2 from given. If enckelman keeps a clean sheet im only 2 points down!
Sat 14/09/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
wise choice..

i'll be doing the same next month.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Just got Junchi Inamoto in my final fantasy team, should me a good investment don't you think?
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:44
"High polygon count"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Inamoto was just never given the chance at Arsenal maybe the odd game
> here or there, but no real consistancy

I think you'll find he had every opportunity to break into the first team at Arsenal that all the other players have had. Ray Parlour and Ashley Cole both managed it.

All I'm saying is that when he did play in our first team, he wasn't great. Even at his best for us, there were others who were better - which is why they were picked.

By the time of the World Cup, Inamoto was already a free agent. Oh, and we had only had him on loan anyway, and so could not charge anyone for him.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§??® wrote:
> They used to say the same about Veron. :-)
>
> Some players just don't work in some teams. He was always average to
> useless when he played for Arsenal, even against 'lesser' opposition
> in the Worthless Cup.

Hold a minute Inamoto was class in the World Cup and now he's doing it for Fulham, Veron's been not playing well in the Prem or the WC. Inamoto was just never given the chance at Arsenal maybe the odd game here or there, but no real consistancy, but the fact im saying is not that they let him go, but how cheaply they let him go - not a good deal of business.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Inamoto showed his class at the World Cup and I would have thought Arsenal would have given him a chance. Arsenal's loss is Fulham's gain.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:28
"High polygon count"
They used to say the same about Veron. :-)

Some players just don't work in some teams. He was always average to useless when he played for Arsenal, even against 'lesser' opposition in the Worthless Cup.

I'm glad he's earning his keep now, but I don't think he'd ever have got into the first team at Arsenal, based on what I saw of him.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
bah..

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.