GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Introduce yourself..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/09/06 at 00:54
Regular
[ For the benefit of any new users who join this community, I thought we should have one of these ]

Please, introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are.

----

Hello! I'm Machie, 26 and I'm from a little town in Gloucestershire. I suppose you could say I'm unemployed but I'm currently working on several projects at the moment. One of which is a language/travel website that should be launching in a week or two.

I've been coming to this forum for over 6 and a half years now and have yet to meet a single person off here.

I'm an anime fan, I enjoy drawing and photography and I have a cat called Pringles. Other pointless trivia about me; I have one blue eye and one brown eye. I was born on Friday 13th and I really hate fish.
Thu 14/09/06 at 09:51
Regular
Hey hey hey! My name's Alfonse and I'm 15. I live in London and go to school in Hendon.

I love anime, video games, reading and football!
(Nintendo ftw!)
Thu 14/09/06 at 09:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well I'm 26, getting married next year and I'm a bean counter.

I live in the outskirts of Derby, have no kids or pets and no responsibilities really apart from a fiancee with a credit card :D

Been here about 450 days although was lurking long before that as we didn't get a PC at home until then and at work I could see the posts but not post myself as it was blocked :(

Became a member of SR about 8 years ago and bought quite a bit of stuff from their shop in Stapleford - I still have some reddy vouchers they used to give away with each purchase at home :D
Thu 14/09/06 at 08:41
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Hello,

I'm obiously Ineedsleep but this gets shortened to Sleepy (which I think is cute) or in extreme cases INS (when ppl get really lazy :D)

I've been here a whole 1379 days.

1 husband, 1 dog and no children. I work in a very small office where I have to do everything from typing up quotes for my boss to running the accounts and a small spare parts department.

Originally born in Wakefield but moved to Leeds at a very early age. I'm now living in Castleford but at least I have a Wakefield postcode again.

Interests include reading, mostly fantasy, and game playing of which RPGs are my favourite. This is not understood by the majority of my friends who all believe I am too old for this but the fact I never had children, so no real adult responsibilities, means I never truely grew up anyway.
Thu 14/09/06 at 08:29
"possibly impossible"
{Best local radio voice}

Hi, I'm pb and you're listening to Freeola FM.

I'm a ripe old 34 years old, have 2 kids and live in the lovely seaside town of Exmouth.

I was born on a Tuesday, work in Finance and eat jacket potatoes (but only once a week, folks, I'm not that crazy!).

I studied to be a teacher, once worked for Your Sinclair magazine and have met 3 of the actors who played Dr Who.
Thu 14/09/06 at 08:19
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hi, Im Vee aka @ngel :)

I am 24 years old and live in a small town of Grimsby in Lincolnshire. I have 2 sons and have my 3rd son due in January. I love listening to music and i think im artistic :) love to draw etc... love photography too. Though these days dont do enough of it.

Been about on these forums sometime and i pop in now and again just to be nosey. I have met a couple of people off this site too.
Thu 14/09/06 at 03:03
Regular
"Colourless"
I'm Jamie, I live in North London - but attend the University of Nottingham. I like sunsets, and walks along the beach holding hands.

I've lived here for 1382 days.

Main interests = sports and music. I play lots of football and tennis, and then the trumpet, piano, guitar and a bit o' voice. Am a big Chelsea fan (went to me first game in 1993, home to Barnet in the 3rd round of the FA Cup).
Thu 14/09/06 at 01:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm Grandprix and I live in a town in Hertfordshire. I'm unemployed and I've been struggling with an illness for the last years, so unless I get a job working from home, I can't see that situation changing any time soon.

I've been posting since 2001 I think. I forget.

I'm predominantly an F1 fan but I can easily watch most forms of motorsport. I'm into video games, mostly racing games and Sonic the Hedgehog. I also watch far too much sport.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:54
Regular
[ For the benefit of any new users who join this community, I thought we should have one of these ]

Please, introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are.

----

Hello! I'm Machie, 26 and I'm from a little town in Gloucestershire. I suppose you could say I'm unemployed but I'm currently working on several projects at the moment. One of which is a language/travel website that should be launching in a week or two.

I've been coming to this forum for over 6 and a half years now and have yet to meet a single person off here.

I'm an anime fan, I enjoy drawing and photography and I have a cat called Pringles. Other pointless trivia about me; I have one blue eye and one brown eye. I was born on Friday 13th and I really hate fish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.