GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are we all getting excited?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/11/05 at 10:13
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Only 9 more days to go.

[URL]http://xbox.ign.com/articles/659/659503p1.html[/URL]

I'm not really bothered about this title as I've got it on PC but I'm guessing a few of you hvae had it on pre-order for a couple of months/weeks now?
Wed 09/11/05 at 17:21
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
You have an Xbox though, right?
Wed 09/11/05 at 16:15
Regular
I'm not excited, circumstances dictate that I can't afford a 360 at launch, probably for the best really.
Wed 09/11/05 at 16:05
Regular
"8==="
Bullett wrote:
> If they'd release CSS on Xbox/360, I'd buy it indefinitely.
>
> CSX was great.

Considering how well it was received on the Xbox I wouldn't be surprised.
Wed 09/11/05 at 15:32
Regular
Half-Life 2 is easily the best FPS of this generation, and probably most of the next as well.

I strongly recommend not overlooking it because the next-gen console is almost here, don't do another Bad Fur Day.
Wed 09/11/05 at 12:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
For me, its been released too close to the 360. With no online co-op present, its hard to find a reason to buy this when we'll be playing next gen games in a few weeks.
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I was really disappointed by Farcry on Xbox - the graphics aren't as good as I thought they would be. Luckily the gameplay is pretty good so far, but still.
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:26
Regular
If they'd release CSS on Xbox/360, I'd buy it indefinitely.

CSX was great.
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
I know, that's why I'm miffed, I thought they'd add something to try and make people buy it again even though they had it for the PC. I'll not be getting it anyway.
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There isn't co-op on PC. I've got a feeling a lot of people will be upset with this game - it's not as good as the hype makes it out to be.
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:18
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
I'm a bit miffed that they're not including a co-op option.

"Valve has not added in a co-op mode."

as I'd like to play this with my brother over sys link or on L!VE at least.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.