GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sign up for my next spoof! :D"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 20:45
Regular
After my first spoof (just a bit down the FOG page) I have decided to do another spoof of a game but i'm not sure what game on what format. Anyway I'm looking for 10 people to be in my spoof. Now before a bunch of JAT's decide to sign up although I am doing it on a first come first served basis I am not going to write you a part if your some dunce spammer. Anyway If you want a part you can even give yourself a profile or name you want to be called any ideas are welcome :D
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
After my first spoof (just a bit down the FOG page) I have decided to do another spoof of a game but i'm not sure what game on what format. Anyway I'm looking for 10 people to be in my spoof. Now before a bunch of JAT's decide to sign up although I am doing it on a first come first served basis I am not going to write you a part if your some dunce spammer. Anyway If you want a part you can even give yourself a profile or name you want to be called any ideas are welcome :D
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It's a shame Microchips has declared that he won't write any more spoofs. He used to write great spoofs.

Oh well, count me in to this one.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I'll be in, if you want. If not, then... erm, that's okay too, I s'pose... !
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:51
go on then
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Twain wrote:
> It's a shame Microchips has declared that he won't write any more
> spoofs. He used to write great spoofs.
>
> Oh well, count me in to this one.

I'm sure i can bribe chips into making another he is soo good at it he can'stop that's like J.K. Rowling stopping after the prisoner of azkabam :s
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:00
Regular
Count me in please Cubist.
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:01
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
i want to sign in for this spoof. i think you should have death in this spoof and differnt colored unicorns that eat each other an a extremly violent matter after eating pizza on a bus to hell....

"countinues talking about nothing"
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:17
Regular
im in, if im allowed.

in it i can be a love sick teenager whos hormones he cant control, and when he gets home h..... oh you dont want a true life spoof, ok, im a sex god.
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:29
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Me!! Pick me!! I'll be in it!
Wed 11/09/02 at 21:46
Regular
Spoof? whats one of thems?
Is it a super poof or something?
:op

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.