GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Day Today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 17:30
Regular
Warning - This could be called SPAM... go away and don't reply if you think so.

Well today I got to go a farming museum for a Geography trip.

The day started off with me sleeping in and just catching the min-bus before it left... then I smashed my head off roof getting in bus.

Then some boring room talked about soil for a while then we went walking through farms for ages looking at hills and stuff.

Then we had to draw this map thing and the cows next to us were massive and starting to moo. Which believe me was very funny and I got into trouble for talking to them when I should have been looking at burn.

Then I walked around with my compass looking important but not knowing what to do... then I broke the measuring tape and caused my group to get back late for lunch.

I climbed over fence with many stuff in hand then fell and hurt my ankle and got muddy.

Then I was last back and needed to sit next to boring woman for lunch... so I ran away and bought an ice-cream.

Then the afternoon we went looking for soil samples:

" ooohhh that's good quality mud there "

Wasps attacked me... I got stung during minutes silence... it hurt.

Then I helped the majority of my female class down a steep hill... and general chit chat to nice looking ones.

Had to spit in my hand to move mud about and say what type it was.

Sat out in sun reading NME

Got bus to school... walked home.

So there
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Warning - This could be called SPAM... go away and don't reply if you think so.

Well today I got to go a farming museum for a Geography trip.

The day started off with me sleeping in and just catching the min-bus before it left... then I smashed my head off roof getting in bus.

Then some boring room talked about soil for a while then we went walking through farms for ages looking at hills and stuff.

Then we had to draw this map thing and the cows next to us were massive and starting to moo. Which believe me was very funny and I got into trouble for talking to them when I should have been looking at burn.

Then I walked around with my compass looking important but not knowing what to do... then I broke the measuring tape and caused my group to get back late for lunch.

I climbed over fence with many stuff in hand then fell and hurt my ankle and got muddy.

Then I was last back and needed to sit next to boring woman for lunch... so I ran away and bought an ice-cream.

Then the afternoon we went looking for soil samples:

" ooohhh that's good quality mud there "

Wasps attacked me... I got stung during minutes silence... it hurt.

Then I helped the majority of my female class down a steep hill... and general chit chat to nice looking ones.

Had to spit in my hand to move mud about and say what type it was.

Sat out in sun reading NME

Got bus to school... walked home.

So there
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:34
Erm, boring.
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wahey!

Or something.
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Selected"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Then I helped the majority of my female class down a steep hill... and
> general chit chat to nice looking ones.

I thought I saw a topic title with 'my school is full of mingers' written by you or something...didn't read it but I assumed it was for real....whats the deal here?

On a side note, I have the ultimate HARD BODY in my English Language class, no kidding. She is so beautiful...and smart...and pretty, she will be mine.
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Boring....
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
3 lessons.

2 off, lounging around, listening to music and messing about, making as much noise as poss.

Got bored.

Went home.
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:02
Regular
Funny.

What do you mean, look at burn? I thought it said look at bum first.
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, leave Sheepy and his boring days alone you big bullies!
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Funny.
>
> What do you mean, look at burn? I thought it said look at bum first.

---

Burn - small river. Scottish word. In case you didn't know that. ;-)
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The few nice looking people are in my Geography class... although I'm not the sort to care that much about that so we'll drop it.

I never said it was interesting I just like to post what I do.

And also Grix I should have been looking at load in the stream

hoho

Cows were cool even if they smelled of shi.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.