GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2 delayed to 11th Oct"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 14:16
Regular
It's true unfortunately, more info @ www.uk.playstatyion.com, back to the TS2 demo for now.
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It's true unfortunately, more info @ www.uk.playstatyion.com, back to the TS2 demo for now.
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Going by past game release promises, im not surprised in the least.
Wed 11/09/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Still two weeks earlier than the GC version comes out !!
Wed 11/09/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Getaway has been delayed also until the 6th December - Only a week mind
Wed 11/09/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I'm not surprised it's been delayed by two weeks, just disappointed :(, what a coincidence it is announced after OPSM is on sale - just coincidence ?
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Not another delay, how many more...
Wed 11/09/02 at 17:24
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
they may have delayed it so it is released for all formats. The gamecube version is being released on the 11th i think, so maybe they did this so its fairer. Id rather wait for the cube version anyway, cos the controller is better suited.
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:12
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> The Getaway has been delayed also until the 6th December - Only a week
> mind

Yeh I got an email comfirming that today. As long as it is here for Xmas, I will still be playing Vice City I think.
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Flanders wrote:
> Still two weeks earlier than the GC version comes out !!

Nope. Like someone already said, GC version is out on 11th October...plus GC owners get the new Resident Evil remake this Friday, although Conflict Desert Storm on PS2 is tempting.....

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:47
Regular
"i am fubby"
WHAT! i was really looking forward to it aswell i was hoping it would be longer than medal of honour: frontline. what does belladandy mean?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.