GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"September 11th"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 00:43
Regular
I know this a day that people would rather forget, but I just thought id pay my respects to the many 1000's of innocent people that died last year. It's strange, only seems like yesterday that I woke up to such dreaded news. Lets just hope everything goes smoothly tommorow and everyone can now move on in life.

thats all I have to say.
Wed 11/09/02 at 00:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I know this a day that people would rather forget, but I just thought id pay my respects to the many 1000's of innocent people that died last year. It's strange, only seems like yesterday that I woke up to such dreaded news. Lets just hope everything goes smoothly tommorow and everyone can now move on in life.

thats all I have to say.
Wed 11/09/02 at 07:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I agree but there is far to many people posting these kind of topics. The last september 11th topic I replied to was talking about how there are far to many tv show's about it bringing back bad memories in slow motion so please no one else post this topic it just means less and less each time. Anyway I agree with you and am very sorry for the people that died and we can all but hope that today goes of fine :D
Wed 11/09/02 at 10:18
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Ok, so thousands died, but how much longer will this carry on. Will they have 33 years and six month rememberance days, it would just be stupid. Plus, more Afgan civilians have died from US 'prescion attacks' since 9/11, that died in the 9/11 attacks itself, is this fair, i think not. Plus, W's comments, if your not with us, your against us, that really P1s*sed me off!!!!
Wed 11/09/02 at 10:27
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
well it's a sad day and no doubt when i get home the'll be a news special or something.

i love the yanks and i'm with them all the way, it's not right what the afgan's did but look at the people's reaction when they saw it in afgan. and your saying it was right to bomb them?

screw them, they started it and us and the yanks will finish it.
Wed 11/09/02 at 10:30
Regular
Great, another thread about it. Make an official book of condolances thread.
Wed 11/09/02 at 10:46
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
DW wrote:
> Great, another thread about it. Make an official book of condolances
> thread.

So i did LOL
Wed 11/09/02 at 13:35
Regular
Ahem, in approxamatly 11 minutes, I don't want any posting on the forums!
Wed 11/09/02 at 13:35
Regular
The SR Clock is spot on now. Excellent. Remember, 13:46...one minute of utter silence!
Wed 11/09/02 at 13:41
Regular
"I WON"
5 mins
Wed 11/09/02 at 13:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
time check.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.