GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My school is full of mingers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 21:30
Regular
I went to open day today

Phwarrr many very nice girls

I went about with my jaw on the ground

Ah can't wait to go to University

I smiled at this one that looked cool... she smiled back then my fooking mates got in the way and pushed me in the Student Union

NOOOOOOO back to mingers tomorrow

*shallow mode off*

Spam and Egg
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I went to open day today

Phwarrr many very nice girls

I went about with my jaw on the ground

Ah can't wait to go to University

I smiled at this one that looked cool... she smiled back then my fooking mates got in the way and pushed me in the Student Union

NOOOOOOO back to mingers tomorrow

*shallow mode off*

Spam and Egg
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Went into my Film class today and was talking to the fittest one there while we were waiting for the teacher to get the keys to open the door, she then came and sat by me, well done her I say.

Lots of nice ladies in my college, talk to em all. I rock. Some mingers as well but whatcha gonna do.
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Meh

Did I mention I was kicking and screaming when I was led away

Wah

It sucks she had an Amnesty International back on and I had my AMnesty t-shirt on

Oh what could have been

:(
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*Bag even
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My school, is too really. Except for a select few. Indeed.
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:33
I have to go back tonmorow aswell :(

My school is full mingers aswell.

Not to meation the teachers :P
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:51
I've been in the Upper 6th now for two weeks, our year mings but the year 12's are really hot - may flunk and get put down a year ;)
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Odd that. Apart from an aforementioned few, most of my year is pretty poor. However, in the lower and upper year are several lovley girls. However, thinking about it, I suppose there are only really the same amoun of really nice ones.

Ah well.
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:56
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I've been in Year 12 for 3 days. Still fancy the 3 girls I did last year, and there's one particularly fit lass in the year above.

I sit next to one of them in Chemistry, two of them are right next to me on the other table in Psychology, no-one in Geography and beggar all in Computer Studies.
Tue 10/09/02 at 23:06
Regular
"That's right!"
I was meant to be spending Mondays and Wednesdays with my fit friend Joanne, but then I took media and now I only see her the mornings she has lessons, when I go on the metro with her, before I have to catch a bus

And to make things worse, out of the 33 people on my course, there are only 7 lasses, and a pitifully low number of two who are anywhere near half decent

The place is full of fit birds, just none of them are in my class...

Yes, I'm a deeply, deeply sad man. The only thing equal to my sadness is my shallowness

Meh, what you gonna do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.