GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 Game Olympics"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Beijing 2008: The Official Video Game Of The Olympic Games'.
Mon 07/07/08 at 13:56
Regular
"Hello?"
Has anyone play this game looks kinda cool, just wanted to know what it plays like. The old track and field games use to be awesome button bashing and all that? Whats the lifespan like too? Got battlefield but can always use a break for a bit of easy playing.
Mon 07/07/08 at 16:29
Regular
"Hello?"
pete_21 wrote:
> Take it this the Sega Beijing 2008 game ?.

Yup, think I may rent it to see what it's like.
Mon 07/07/08 at 16:06
Regular
"I like turtles"
Take it this the Sega Beijing 2008 game ?.
Mon 07/07/08 at 15:21
Regular
"THFC"
im glad to hear it - good to hear there is at least 3 of us!

Off to Norwich on 28th to watch Spurs beat Norwich!

Looking forward to seeing Modric play, hopefully he will have a big season!
Mon 07/07/08 at 15:15
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Oh and Butch - you a spurs fan?? Can't remember if i asked you
> that before!

Indeed I am, new avatar gives it away slightly! Jubbachainsaw is also a fellow yid, much rejoycing was had by me when when he started as I was outnumbered by Gooners till then!
Mon 07/07/08 at 15:13
Regular
"THFC"
I used to love all the old Track & Field games, this looks ok. I always think these games are better for renting on a lads night in with some beers!

Oh and Butch - you a spurs fan?? Can't remember if i asked you that before!
Mon 07/07/08 at 14:49
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Me and my mate have been looking at Beijing 2008 for the 360 just because we have always loved Track & Field type games. Probably wont pick it up till until after the Olympics and everyone is bored of it though, we are cheapskates after all!
Mon 07/07/08 at 14:07
Regular
"Hello?"
Haven't bought a 'fun' game for a while so may just pick this one up, the online mode is also there too, think it's 8 players on the ps3 so that go be a good laugh.
Mon 07/07/08 at 14:03
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Its briliant. My brother has it on 360 and the graphics are really good and the overall gameplay is excellent and really fun. You have a large choice of events, as far as I can tell pretty much all the olympic events bar football etc but you get all the track, field, shooting, swimming, diving ones etc
Mon 07/07/08 at 13:56
Regular
"Hello?"
Has anyone play this game looks kinda cool, just wanted to know what it plays like. The old track and field games use to be awesome button bashing and all that? Whats the lifespan like too? Got battlefield but can always use a break for a bit of easy playing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.