GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For All Halo Junkies !"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
Tonight a trailer will be available to view at Xbox.com. This trailer will be Halo 2 !

Apparently you will get to see in game footage as well as hear some of the music from the game. :-)

For anyone who wants to see this trailer tonight, goto the site and just stay on the American area - there should be a pic of MasterChief with a little info. :-)

::drool:: God I can't wait to see that trailer...
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Tonight a trailer will be available to view at Xbox.com. This trailer will be Halo 2 !

Apparently you will get to see in game footage as well as hear some of the music from the game. :-)

For anyone who wants to see this trailer tonight, goto the site and just stay on the American area - there should be a pic of MasterChief with a little info. :-)

::drool:: God I can't wait to see that trailer...
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Its also being aired on TV for the first time tonight (I think) on some american game chanel.

The screenshots look unbelievable, it'll probably look so good in motion it'll cause some gamers to have a heart attack from pure excitement.

Hope they stick witht he same music from the original Halo, the drumbeats and choir singing stuff.

Download the footage and tell us what it's like Savatt.
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I will. :-) Really can't wait to see it in motion. :-)
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
When should you be able to get the video? A few hours? Tomorrow morning?
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mantis wrote:
> When should you be able to get the video? A few hours? Tomorrow
> morning?

Well its 6pm PST which means its 8 hours behind us, so thats 2am GMT.
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll be taking a peek at 2am. ;-)
Wed 04/09/02 at 23:45
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Savatt78 wrote:
> I'll be taking a peek at 2am. ;-)

not long 2 hours and 15mins can't wait :)
Wed 04/09/02 at 23:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I know. :-) Got my eye on that clock. ;-))

Wonder what we'll see on the trailer. :-) A couple of new vehicles would be nice. :-)
Thu 05/09/02 at 01:55
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
5 mins oh gonna pee my pants better take a wiz.
Thu 05/09/02 at 02:14
Regular
17MB even for the small version! gonna take a while downloading this!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.