GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecube rules!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/11/00 at 17:03
Regular
faster,better visuals(than PS2)

what more do u need?
when its out,i'm sure to get 1?
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:58
hmmmm...
Sun 26/11/00 at 20:10
Regular
Play Zelda: Majora's Mask and you'll soon forget all about the Gamecube and the wait won't be so long!
Sun 26/11/00 at 11:21
Regular
Colonal Donkus can't think of anything new to say s he copies what someone else has said ans then posts it twice! That's not intelligence! Thats stupidity

Colonal Donki should realise the Conker (the Nintendo Character) is a hard squirrel that pi$$es on it's enemies! What sort of names are Colonel Donki and Donkus? And why did you register twice Donki-Donkus?
Sat 25/11/00 at 20:03
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Let them argue.
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:28
i would have to say that colonel_donkus is the only smart one here. why the hell do u still keep arguing about how many bits and how many polygons per second and every little flaw in ps2??? you're acting like a bunch of 2 year olds arguing over whats better...a cookie, or pudding
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:25
what the hell is with this forum--both systems will rock! I choose nintendo but im not like spazing. Im not like "cube rules AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
ps2 SUCKS!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:24
where the heck do u get the name conker2k?? take some ridalin and stop whining about everything.
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:24
what the hell is with this forum--both systems will rock! I choose nintendo but im not like spazing. Im not like "cube rules AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
ps2 SUCK!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:21
gamecube is gonna be ok. playstation2 is cool too. i dont know why everyone is arguing about which system is better. its gonna get really stupid. where playstation doesnt have something, gamecube does. and where gamecube doesnt have something, ps2 does. so stop friggin saying that one system is better than the other, they both kick a$$. so what if one sells better than the other, theyre just consoles...jesus calm down a little
Sat 25/11/00 at 18:17
N64nGCman
Today 3.54PM YO! WUD^? I think Game Cube is goin 2 b da best but 2 wait so long for it? It sucks that it comes out in so long. Ne1 know how much it's gonna cost so I know if I have 2 baby sit?

it costs 199 us dollars.Ps2's is 299 us dollars..cheap right!!!(i meant gamecube)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.