GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"G.A.D CHALLENGE - JULY 7th TO JULY 14th"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/08 at 09:23
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello Freeola!

Okay its July, and we thought we'd add a little variation to the G.A.D that is due to be awarded for July 15th.

Between July 7th and July 14th whoever posts on our forums with the best Avatar (User Picture) and Tagline will win the G.A.D for the July 15th. The combination can be clever, witty, funny or even rude to a certain extent (nothing that is inappropiate for your nan to see basically).

This will be monitored by Freeola staff and the final winner will be picked by myself and posted on our forums on July 14th at 12pm. The G.A.D for this win will then be awarded for the following day.

So come on Freeolians, get your creative caps on and get your profile updated with new pictures, taglines or the combination of the two and post in our forums between now and Monday 14th July to win £30 of Amazon or Argos vouchers.

Good luck and let the games begin.

JubbaChainsaw

p.s Don't forget you can still win by submitting cheats, walkthroughs, reviews and by just generally chatting, so keep it up. You never know you could win several G.A.Ds in the same week if you win our challege aswell

The winner is........The Reaper!

Congratulations on a very funny Avatar and Tagling combination.

Well done to everyone who took part in the contest, it was a very hard decision and if I could of, I would of awarded several prizes.

Check back for a new challenge tomorrow!
Tue 22/07/08 at 17:57
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
The Reaper wrote:
> Yeah, I'm actually lost on how to claim my prize. What details do
> you need?

Send an e-mail to [email protected] stating:

> Who you are
> What prize you would like (Amazon or Argos)

Optional Extras:

> Any lovely heart warming message about how much you love us staffies and Freeola
> Random comments/facts/jokes etc
Tue 22/07/08 at 14:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yeah, I'm actually lost on how to claim my prize. What details do you need?
Mon 14/07/08 at 15:07
Regular
Vexxxed wrote:
> Thanks for the e-mail Schummi :p
>
> Well done Reaper!

Was just checking someone was awake :d
Mon 14/07/08 at 15:04
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
pete_21 wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone is going to keep their 'new' avatars and
> taglines after the comp has finished or revert back to their old
> ones ?.I'm getting quite used to mine,will probably stick with
> it.

I shall, I quite like me cat :D
Mon 14/07/08 at 15:03
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Thanks for the e-mail Schummi :p

Well done Reaper!
Mon 14/07/08 at 14:32
Regular
Congrats reaper =) theres still not be a prize awarded for friday though how about you give it 2 me?
Mon 14/07/08 at 13:37
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Congratulations Reaper. :)

*Gives Reaper a big hug*
Mon 14/07/08 at 13:37
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
No actually Reaper it had nothing to do with you voting for me, I genuinely liked your picture, in a non dirty old man way
Mon 14/07/08 at 12:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
Well done mate !.
Mon 14/07/08 at 12:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yay! My first ever GAD win!

Cheers Jubba :) Of course this has nothing to do with the fact I voted for you as best staffie ^-^

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.