GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gears Of War 2 : Multiplayer footage"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gears of War 2'.
Sun 06/07/08 at 21:59
Regular
"I like turtles"
For those who have not seen the footage from the Unreal Tournament III disc here it is and it looks fantastic : Here
Sun 06/07/08 at 21:59
Regular
"I like turtles"
For those who have not seen the footage from the Unreal Tournament III disc here it is and it looks fantastic : Here
Tue 29/07/08 at 08:17
Regular
"I like turtles"
8 min clip from the campaign mode : Here

November can't come soon enough !.
Tue 29/07/08 at 09:26
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Gears of war 2 looks amazing, I am actually pretty tempted to go and buy a 360 just so I can play it more often than only when I visit my brother.
Tue 29/07/08 at 11:03
Regular
"THFC"
I am still debating on buying a 360 or not, so many games look amazing for it -
might trade in my;

Wii Console + Wii Sports
Extra wii remote
Smash Bros
Mario Kart with Wheel
Extra Wheel
House of the Dead 2 + 3

Figure i wouldnt need to add much money that way
Tue 29/07/08 at 11:57
Regular
"I like turtles"
If you get 360's you can play Gears with me guys,i've had it since its release,played through the campaign twice (because its simply fantastic),yet still totally suck at it !?!?.
Tue 29/07/08 at 12:01
Regular
"THFC"
So what do you think of my wii trading idea?? i think it would mean i have very little to pay
might go on cex's website and do the workings, but then if i trade in there i have to get a used X-box, but it does have a 12 month warranty
Tue 29/07/08 at 12:08
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Sell it on ebay then buy one new. You'll get much better money off ebay as well.
Tue 29/07/08 at 15:07
Regular
"THFC"
Hmmm yea but i am not a patient person, so i fancy getting one this weekend and ebay is slow at times, thats its flaw, and plus i don't like dealing with more then a few quid, been screwed over too many times!
Tue 29/07/08 at 21:32
Regular
"I like turtles"
The deal for the 360 premium I posted in the grab a bargain thread a few days ago is still the best I have seen (if ordered before 31/07 when the £5 off code expires).Here it is again if you need it mate :

Xbox 360 Premium Console (with HDMI port) listed at £169.99 : Here

Use code CREST081 = £5 off = £164.99

Less 4% Quidco cashback = £158.39 delivered.

Contains :

Xbox 360 Console
20GB Hard Drive
Wireless Controller
Headset - Voice Communicator
Component HD AV Cable (with SCART adaptor)

13 month Xbox live gold subscription £25.00 (trustworthy seller,used him myself) : Here

Go on,you know you want too !!!!.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.