GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time splitters 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 17:21
Regular
Basically I never purchased Time splittes, but it was always kind of low priority on my wish list, now that the sequel should be here in September it makes me want want want.

Basically these are some questions for those who played the first game.

1. How deep is the game, How long did it take to finish on average and how difficult was it??

2. Is it a Max Payne style game where you have to aim with one stick and move with the other.

Thanks for any replies.
Wed 04/09/02 at 18:30
"For the horde!!!!"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> The level editor in TS2 is nothing short of awesome - it lets you
> create your own single player missions as well as multi-player maps.
> You can set out multi-level single-player stages (up to 7 stories
> high!) and give yourself objectives to complete, set guards, give them
> different weapons, pre-set their paths... basically, you can do
> anything you want.
>

does this mean i can make a zoo cage for the monkeys :P lol.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The level editor in TS2 is nothing short of awesome - it lets you create your own single player missions as well as multi-player maps. You can set out multi-level single-player stages (up to 7 stories high!) and give yourself objectives to complete, set guards, give them different weapons, pre-set their paths... basically, you can do anything you want.

Best thing? Save it to memory card and swap with your mates, essentially giving the game a limitless lifespan. I would kill for this game right now.

o/
<|
/7
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
There is a playable demo on new OPS2M coverdisc !!! (make sure you get latest copy - out today alledgedly)
Wed 04/09/02 at 12:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The level editor was awesome in the first game, from what I've read about the sequel, it will have tons of new objects and tile setting to make even better levels. Now that will keep anyone with a creative mind playing for months.
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:17
"For the horde!!!!"
Ryan McKane wrote:
> Gridloch, yest to both I believe, you can definately create your own
> levels and I don't see why you can't have BOTS on them

thats cool but is there much reduring with the light sources?.
Tue 03/09/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Gridloch, yest to both I believe, you can definately create your own levels and I don't see why you can't have BOTS on them
Tue 03/09/02 at 17:05
"For the horde!!!!"
will Timespliters 2 have a level editor and if so will bots be able to fight me on my own creations? if so then that offers months of reply value
Tue 03/09/02 at 16:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It's the same scenario with Mario Kart / GT3 etc, although they are great in one player mode they come into their element in 2 or 4 player modes.
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:25
Regular
"  "
Yeah I suppose. But i'd rather have a Quake 3 style 1 player mode. :)
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:21
Regular
NO *pokes Natbuc in the eye*

I'm sure you'll be able to do arena battles against bots as well anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.