GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you need cheering up...remember..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/07/08 at 03:57
Regular
Live it, Love it and Learn from it. The world is out there waiting for you. As we grow up we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to let you down probably will. You'll probably have your heart broken more than once, and it’s harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new lover for something an old one did. You'll cry because time's passing too fast and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So, take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt Cause every 60 seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Somewhere out there is something better and that something is worth fighting for.

Nothing is going to be around forever. Live it up and laugh it off. Avoid all the drama. Take chances and don't have regrets 'cause however much you might think 'why?' now, at one point you wanted it. Life's too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones that don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. Smile, be happy and take chances. Forgive and forget. Let go of what you can’t change. Life’s too short to be unhappy. You just have to take the good with the bad. Struggles make you stronger, changes make you wise, and happiness takes time. You'll fall in love, you'll fulfil your dreams and the only regrets you'll have is the risks you didn't take. Marilyn Monroe once said "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change, so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Live, laugh and love

Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself. Keep your head up gorgeous.
Tue 08/07/08 at 00:39
"possibly impossible"
Friends tend to help.

and if you haven't got those, then make some.

Or join an internet forum. Well, actually, maybe not certain internet forums.
Mon 07/07/08 at 23:51
Regular
Well, firstly, its a belief that everything's meant to happen will, so we should take risks and live life to the full, you never know how long you have left.

> Secondly, can you explain the difference between finding
> yourself and creating yourself? As far as I can see that's
> nothing more than a matter of perspective

Well, in my opinion finding yourself is looking for something to happen, creating yourself is creating the opportunities and the memories and not just waiting around for stuff to happen.

I hope that answers your question, it was late, I was bored = ).

x
Mon 07/07/08 at 02:50
Regular
I don't understand this

I've not read it completely yet (not your fault, my concentration) but you say that we should believe everything happens for a reason, then say that we will regret the risks we don't take

Logically, if we never take a risk, then surely then everything will still happen for a reason, making it just as likely to be as satisfying without the risks, which means we shouldn't have any regrets at all, and there's no reason ever to take a risk?

Secondly, can you explain the difference between finding yourself and creating yourself? As far as I can see that's nothing more than a matter of perspective
Sun 06/07/08 at 21:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
scenederella wrote:
> Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.
> Keep your head up gorgeous.

I'll remember that for tomorrow. Advice I need :)

Thanks (well, apart from the gorgeous bit...I could be slightly more handsome! :p)
Sat 05/07/08 at 03:57
Regular
Live it, Love it and Learn from it. The world is out there waiting for you. As we grow up we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to let you down probably will. You'll probably have your heart broken more than once, and it’s harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new lover for something an old one did. You'll cry because time's passing too fast and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So, take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt Cause every 60 seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Somewhere out there is something better and that something is worth fighting for.

Nothing is going to be around forever. Live it up and laugh it off. Avoid all the drama. Take chances and don't have regrets 'cause however much you might think 'why?' now, at one point you wanted it. Life's too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones that don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. Smile, be happy and take chances. Forgive and forget. Let go of what you can’t change. Life’s too short to be unhappy. You just have to take the good with the bad. Struggles make you stronger, changes make you wise, and happiness takes time. You'll fall in love, you'll fulfil your dreams and the only regrets you'll have is the risks you didn't take. Marilyn Monroe once said "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change, so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Live, laugh and love

Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself. Keep your head up gorgeous.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.