GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could get any gamecube game now, released or not, which one would it be??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 19:45
Regular
I'll have to say Star Fox adventures {as i have a US copy of Mario Sunshine}, 80 hours of gameplay and loads to do and it's been in development for 4 years hopefully making it one of the best games to appear on a console, which game would you want right now???
Mon 02/09/02 at 19:19
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
zelda

cool out
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
On GC, I would have to say Zelda or Mario Sunshine, because I love them both, and I can't decide which one.
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's not a Gamecube game (yet) but I would have to say Mafia. You all know what I mean.
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:17
Regular
Resident Evil Zero
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:16
Regular
Perfect dark 0, but if that never comes out id say star fox adventure.
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:19
Regular
Mario Sunshine 2.

Just to be optimistic :-)
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I've no idea I would either choose Doshin or Star fox. They are booth totally different though so I can't compare them and make a choice. Ohwell I'll choose the longest one so that it keeps me going till the other comes out :D
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
It would have to be Zelda
Sun 01/09/02 at 23:04
Regular
I think both those games are GameCube bound.
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm not quite sure; there are quite a few games I really want to play now. The most immediate one I can think of is Resident Evil, I'm a fan of the series and thought the first Resi was the best, so am very much looking forward to it.

Strangely, I also crave a couple of x-box games, which are heading to the cube. Hunter: The Reckoning as it's supposed to be a great 4-player game, and Dead to Rights as that looks like a good action game. I wouldn’t mind having any of those games right now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.