GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Some Things""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/09/06 at 20:51
Regular
""none""
Ok, today I was going to use some amazon vouchers. There were a few vouchers like already entered into amazon. I didnt have controll over the vouchers just say I have 30 pounds worth of vouchers and the item was 60 pounds, I wanted to use 30 of my real cash for the item, and it wouldent let me, WHY?

I can't use vouchers with 3rd party sellers?? WHY?

I entered some cheats, like 2 days ago or so. How long do they take to go through?

Thanx, Love Ninja.
Mon 11/09/06 at 20:51
Regular
""none""
Ok, today I was going to use some amazon vouchers. There were a few vouchers like already entered into amazon. I didnt have controll over the vouchers just say I have 30 pounds worth of vouchers and the item was 60 pounds, I wanted to use 30 of my real cash for the item, and it wouldent let me, WHY?

I can't use vouchers with 3rd party sellers?? WHY?

I entered some cheats, like 2 days ago or so. How long do they take to go through?

Thanx, Love Ninja.
Tue 12/09/06 at 19:44
Regular
""none""
bump.
Wed 13/09/06 at 08:49
"Are you sure?"
Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> Ok, today I was going to use some amazon vouchers. There were a
> few vouchers like already entered into amazon. I didnt have
> controll over the vouchers just say I have 30 pounds worth of
> vouchers and the item was 60 pounds, I wanted to use 30 of my
> real cash for the item, and it wouldent let me, WHY?
>
> I can't use vouchers with 3rd party sellers?? WHY?

Sounds like these are questions you need to ask Amazon not Freeola?

Redeeming Amazon Vouchers: [URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=cs_h_bn_gb_1_7/202-1288720-5952652?ie=UTF8&nodeId=502522[/URL] If your query isn't covered, then there is a customer service email and phone link on the right of the page.
Wed 13/09/06 at 15:44
Regular
""none""
Hmmm... wrote:
> Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> Ok, today I was going to use some amazon vouchers. There were a
> few vouchers like already entered into amazon. I didnt have
> controll over the vouchers just say I have 30 pounds worth of
> vouchers and the item was 60 pounds, I wanted to use 30 of my
> real cash for the item, and it wouldent let me, WHY?
>
> I can't use vouchers with 3rd party sellers?? WHY?
>
> Sounds like these are questions you need to ask Amazon not
> Freeola?
>
> Redeeming Amazon Vouchers:
> [URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=cs_h_bn_gb_1_7/202-1288720-5952652?ie=UTF8&nodeId=502522[/URL]
> If your query isn't covered, then there is a customer service
> email and phone link on the right of the page.

Pretty helpful, thanks.
Wed 13/09/06 at 18:58
Regular
""none""
what about my other question?:

Thu 14/09/06 at 09:11
Regular
""none""
I'm very unhappy right now, I posted the questions and they told me about super saver delivery...
Thu 14/09/06 at 10:12
Regular
"Braaains"
One possible way around this might be to order a product you know isn't going to be released for a few months, in order to tie up some vouchers, however much you want to spare. Then, place your real order, using a combination of vouchers and cash. Then, cancel the first order, releasing up the other vouchers. I haven't tried this, but it might work.

A word of warning on Super Saver delivery, though. The way it works isn't that an item gets send second class. No, the way it actually appears to work is that your items get set aside and only get sent out when everything else is done. So even if an item's in stock, you could be waiting a week or so for dispatch.
Thu 14/09/06 at 13:27
Regular
""none""
I ordered Monday, when do you think i'll get it?
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:21
Regular
"Braaains"
If you ordered super saver, it should be mentioned in your order history. Once things are sent, it tends to take a day or two to arrive. It may dispatch any time between now and the final date mentioned on your order.
Fri 15/09/06 at 07:29
Regular
""none""
It despatched wednesday ^_^

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.