GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ultimate Fighting Championship sign up!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 20:07
Regular
Yea everybody and welcome to the UFC of Nintendo, basically sign up as a ninty star you want to be. First come first serve, then after enough have joined the tournament will begin.

The winner will be decided by me and my decision is final.

I will cease to finsih this if people lose interest but hopefully this will work out well and will be fun.

Just put down the ninty star you want then wait for the new topic, with the results!

Enjoy
Sir Auron
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:07
Regular
"$hit happens"
Yea everybody and welcome to the UFC of Nintendo, basically sign up as a ninty star you want to be. First come first serve, then after enough have joined the tournament will begin.

The winner will be decided by me and my decision is final.

I will cease to finsih this if people lose interest but hopefully this will work out well and will be fun.

Just put down the ninty star you want then wait for the new topic, with the results!

Enjoy
Sir Auron
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:08
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Young Link
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:09
"The Will of D."
GS will be ROY out of SSBM he's fast, a great swordsman, and also a awsome fire user.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I want to be Gon-Gon. He may not a Nintendo character, but he is interesting, and you could use his novelty to make your story innovative.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:11
Regular
"$hit happens"
Just to let everyone know, not only SSBM charcters are eligable, any ninty one can be apart of this and bare in mind the winner will be chosen by the charcetr, so choose wisely, i.e. get someone, fast and string, smart etc.

have fun
:)
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:12
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Donkey Kong
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:17
Regular
nasty neighbour will be ness.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
I will be Toad please.

I just can't resist his little face.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:21
Regular
"$hit happens"
If we have an odd number sign up then one lucky person will fight me
(automatic through as i can't win now can i)

So hope we have odd numbers, lol.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:24
"The Will of D."
Who are you playing as anyway SA?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.