GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 comes down to £169.99 from midnight tonight !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 15:54
Regular
Sony have officialy confirmed today.
End of message.
Thu 29/08/02 at 09:47
Regular
Yeah but midnight Thursday is really Friday morning. As sson as the seconds hand ticks past 12, Friday has begun.

So the PS2 is now more exspensive than the XBOX....
Thu 29/08/02 at 09:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I got my info from totalgames.net, they said Midnight Thursday, it should have read midnight Friday. I can't be blamed for their inaccuracies. Still I did put the post up before SR had a news item about it.
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Actually, it changes on Friday. So see you there.

Ha Ha! Ryan..... Wooohoooo..... Ha Ha.....Haks! Sorry I laughed, looks like you got your facts wrong Ryan! Sorry didn't mean to dis ya!
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Actually, it changes on Friday. So see you there.
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:26
Regular
"  "
Ryan McKane wrote:
> My PC at home could do with an upgrade also, a 2.4mhz processor and
> unbelieveable 3D card are tempting ......

If you did that you would be able to play the PC version of ToCA. And it's online!! Darn! :(
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:25
Regular
"  "
If my PS2 was still under guarentee I'd take it back, get the £300 pounds back and then buy one on Friday for £160 :D Then I would have another £140 pounds to spend on games. :D Ah well.
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
My PC at home could do with an upgrade also, a 2.4mhz processor and unbelieveable 3D card are tempting ......
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Well...........That's great!

No need to be like that, i was only saying.
Wed 28/08/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
X-box has dropped to £159.99 too in responce to Sony`s price cut

Still not tempted enought o get an X-box yet to go with my PS2 but may get a GC if it goes to £99.99 like is rumored

Then again I might just but one of the new SR maxx PC`s as I no longer have my PC at home as I use it as a spare in the showroom of my office. I really like the look of Command and Conquer Generals but there is only one game to play this year

GTA Vice City

Oh and Pro Evo 2, Timesplitters 2, The Getaway, Red Faction 2 yadda yadda yadda
Wed 28/08/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Well...........That's great!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.