GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Spam Hill Carnival"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 13:03
Regular
Now that the Bank Holiday has now passed it is important to reflect on what made this years annual Spam bank holiday so "spamtastic". As with every year national spam weekend was vigorously celebrated by thousands of spammers up and down the country. Celebrations reached their peak in London were the spam hill carnival took place in Intrnet cafés across the capital.
Carnival organisers Fredrico and Spidey issue a joint statement "we are thrilled to see the effect national spam weekend has had on Ukchatforms, this has been a great victory for spammers everywhere, any chance of sensible posting was quickly and efficiently stopped by our army of spammers". Posts of such quality as "do you like juicy melons" or "sdgvfkdvzskcffb" have ensure the same high quality of spamming could be enjoyed by all over the extended weekend.
The Spam fest however did not go completely smoothly, SR police have announced three bannings and four newbies were "bashed" a significant increase in the level of misbehaviour from last year. Osama Bin Spamming a rebel spammer said that "National spam day is sacred, and was predicted by the prophet Mospamhed to be a day when all spammers should united and strike out at our enemies." Such radical statements have done little to endear him to president George "W" Bush who immediately ordered airstrikes on "Easy-internet" cafés accross Britain to destroy the "spam threat". In a statement from the White house Mr Bush said: "Spam is a threat to all the free world, i feel it is my duty to rid the world of spam, the easiest way I can see to to it is to destroy all technology in the world". Mr Bush's comments will be of worry to people through out the free world who enjoy use of electrical impliments and also casts doubt over next years Spam Carnival.
Mr Bush's words were met with harsh criticism from radical leaders around the world, one dictator, the outspoken Sadspam Hussein has been quoted as saying "the destruction of Spam will not be tolerated, what ever he does we will find newer and more intelligent methods of Spamming, we will not rest until the white house is buried in Spam". Despite Mr Bush's comments the carnival went ahead as planned, Many spammers danced through the streets with colourful boards strapped to them bearing inane, useless messages that no one cares about.
The procession was not the only attraction that spammers had to offer over the weekend as a full spamming sports programme went ahead. The ever growing Spamming matches, in which teams of smammers try to post as many inane messages as they can in and hour to try and out spam another team, went ahead as planned. West spam took on the might of Spam united in a friendly match at Spamford Bridge, West Spam eventually took the game on Penalties after Ruud Spam Nistlerooy missed his final post by seconds.
In entertainment news,The Blazin' squad were also shocked last Sunday when their debut single was beaten to the Number one spot by a last minute spammer tribute song,written and recorded by Sir Elton John. "Spamdle in the Wind" sold a record 500,000 copies in one day to consign the 16 year olds to second place. Sir Elton said "it's time people realise that spammers are people to, just because they post in different ways doesn't make them lesser people, people need to stop making fun and discriminating against vulnerable minorities because their "preferences" are different". In the Movie charts "Tispamic" the "tragic" tale of a ship full of spammers sinking whilst being deported, holds on to the number one spot for the 12 week running, much to the delight of director James Spameron.
Planning for next year's Spam Carnival is now well underway, and many celebrities have committed themselves to the cause. Famous spamming bimbo Spamela Anderson said in a post on her website: "I fink itz gud that spammers, r doin tis, we r no diffrint, r psting iz of the levell of every1 else." Ms Andersons words surely reinforcing everyone elses views on the "spamming culture" which has gripped the world. These such celebrities are throwing there weight behind the spam movement and one day hope spamming can reach out to every part of the world. Although spamming has a huge fan base not everybody supports it. Actress Cameron Diaz commented from her LA home "spamming is disgusting, it wastes valuable time and posting space and I am highly unamused at all the spamming jokes going around labeling me Spameron Diaz". Ms Diaz's stance in the face of the huge army of spammers is most admirable, she further appealed for and end to the spamming, a brave move which could damage her movie career.
It is hoped by many that spamming has reached its peak, and that there will be no repeat of this weeks spam riots seen on many forums across the world over the weekend. However, the future for ordinary posters doesn't look good as Sadspam Hussein issued the following statement: "whilst we can continue to tarnish the name of good posters we shall, we shall fight you over the message boards,on MSN and in the forums, we shall not rest until quality posting has be eliminated from the planet."
It is widely hoped that Mr Hussein's comments do not lead the spammers on to new levels, and that moderators will continue to stop the spammers in their various forms. Although bannings marred this years annual spam festival it is hoped that next year's weekend of spamming will be a more restrained affair.
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Lol, Good post Ashley. :D
Wed 28/08/02 at 13:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The record for the most times "spam" has been used in a pst has been broken.

Great post, Ash.
Wed 28/08/02 at 13:03
Regular
Now that the Bank Holiday has now passed it is important to reflect on what made this years annual Spam bank holiday so "spamtastic". As with every year national spam weekend was vigorously celebrated by thousands of spammers up and down the country. Celebrations reached their peak in London were the spam hill carnival took place in Intrnet cafés across the capital.
Carnival organisers Fredrico and Spidey issue a joint statement "we are thrilled to see the effect national spam weekend has had on Ukchatforms, this has been a great victory for spammers everywhere, any chance of sensible posting was quickly and efficiently stopped by our army of spammers". Posts of such quality as "do you like juicy melons" or "sdgvfkdvzskcffb" have ensure the same high quality of spamming could be enjoyed by all over the extended weekend.
The Spam fest however did not go completely smoothly, SR police have announced three bannings and four newbies were "bashed" a significant increase in the level of misbehaviour from last year. Osama Bin Spamming a rebel spammer said that "National spam day is sacred, and was predicted by the prophet Mospamhed to be a day when all spammers should united and strike out at our enemies." Such radical statements have done little to endear him to president George "W" Bush who immediately ordered airstrikes on "Easy-internet" cafés accross Britain to destroy the "spam threat". In a statement from the White house Mr Bush said: "Spam is a threat to all the free world, i feel it is my duty to rid the world of spam, the easiest way I can see to to it is to destroy all technology in the world". Mr Bush's comments will be of worry to people through out the free world who enjoy use of electrical impliments and also casts doubt over next years Spam Carnival.
Mr Bush's words were met with harsh criticism from radical leaders around the world, one dictator, the outspoken Sadspam Hussein has been quoted as saying "the destruction of Spam will not be tolerated, what ever he does we will find newer and more intelligent methods of Spamming, we will not rest until the white house is buried in Spam". Despite Mr Bush's comments the carnival went ahead as planned, Many spammers danced through the streets with colourful boards strapped to them bearing inane, useless messages that no one cares about.
The procession was not the only attraction that spammers had to offer over the weekend as a full spamming sports programme went ahead. The ever growing Spamming matches, in which teams of smammers try to post as many inane messages as they can in and hour to try and out spam another team, went ahead as planned. West spam took on the might of Spam united in a friendly match at Spamford Bridge, West Spam eventually took the game on Penalties after Ruud Spam Nistlerooy missed his final post by seconds.
In entertainment news,The Blazin' squad were also shocked last Sunday when their debut single was beaten to the Number one spot by a last minute spammer tribute song,written and recorded by Sir Elton John. "Spamdle in the Wind" sold a record 500,000 copies in one day to consign the 16 year olds to second place. Sir Elton said "it's time people realise that spammers are people to, just because they post in different ways doesn't make them lesser people, people need to stop making fun and discriminating against vulnerable minorities because their "preferences" are different". In the Movie charts "Tispamic" the "tragic" tale of a ship full of spammers sinking whilst being deported, holds on to the number one spot for the 12 week running, much to the delight of director James Spameron.
Planning for next year's Spam Carnival is now well underway, and many celebrities have committed themselves to the cause. Famous spamming bimbo Spamela Anderson said in a post on her website: "I fink itz gud that spammers, r doin tis, we r no diffrint, r psting iz of the levell of every1 else." Ms Andersons words surely reinforcing everyone elses views on the "spamming culture" which has gripped the world. These such celebrities are throwing there weight behind the spam movement and one day hope spamming can reach out to every part of the world. Although spamming has a huge fan base not everybody supports it. Actress Cameron Diaz commented from her LA home "spamming is disgusting, it wastes valuable time and posting space and I am highly unamused at all the spamming jokes going around labeling me Spameron Diaz". Ms Diaz's stance in the face of the huge army of spammers is most admirable, she further appealed for and end to the spamming, a brave move which could damage her movie career.
It is hoped by many that spamming has reached its peak, and that there will be no repeat of this weeks spam riots seen on many forums across the world over the weekend. However, the future for ordinary posters doesn't look good as Sadspam Hussein issued the following statement: "whilst we can continue to tarnish the name of good posters we shall, we shall fight you over the message boards,on MSN and in the forums, we shall not rest until quality posting has be eliminated from the planet."
It is widely hoped that Mr Hussein's comments do not lead the spammers on to new levels, and that moderators will continue to stop the spammers in their various forms. Although bannings marred this years annual spam festival it is hoped that next year's weekend of spamming will be a more restrained affair.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.